Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
New vRS Octavia Estate

10495796896_ecef6000ec_z.jpg

Is that a McDonalds light you have on your instrument panel? Hard to see on my phone but looks like it :p

Also, 5k red line, that's lower than I thought it would be.

Soldato
Picked up a new winter car whilst the F40 is being pampered.

As a Crewe boy, I have always wanted to get a Bentley and a Royce.

6L w12 Twin Turbo with Mulliner drivers upgrade.

I'll see how I get on with it.. however I have a hankering now for a Phantom so the Flying Spur has to deliver!

Nice barge. Any particular reason for choosing it over a Phantom?

Soldato
Finally feel I have a car that might be worthy of a post. My "first" car (had use of a couple before this and have done ~25k miles on, but this is mine :D). Picked up from a chap of the Z4 Forum last Friday, pictures taken in Thurrock services on a rather nervous way home. It's got 2.5x more power than the most powerful car I'd ever driven to that point.

It's done 106k miles in 10 years, has a bulging folder of receipts, MOTs and services, and even though it's not BMWSH, it's had its work done at reputable garages, so not too fussed at this age. Got a couple of small nicks in the paint, the headlights could use a polish, and the steering wheel & gearstick leather is a bit worn, but otherwise is nice and tidy. Most importantly, the engine's a gem which makes me smile every time I start it up. Not bad for £3.8k I don't think :).

Excuse crappy photos:

Enlarge

Enlarge

Enlarge

Enlarge

Back
Top Bottom