Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
Yarp, that explains CNR this morning. :(

CNR probably still a buy generally but the share is weak today. I might buy FRES instead
CEY is the strongest miner I seen recently

USA jobs growth today, not massive but its a false narrative to why gold is less needed.
Any time rates are near zero like now its not stupid to own gold or presume it'll be of use. USA also has population growth so its not enough, unemployment rate is also up with more jobs.

Not seen the RNS yet, usual cycle of hopes and no actual profits I guess

Nicaragua-focused miner Condor Gold may soon see estimates for its potential annual production revised higher, towards 200,000 ounces of gold, or £200m at today’s prices. Significantly, Condor has a strong management team, with a record of making money for investors and backers with deep pockets. In fact, renowned investor Jim Mellon is on its board. “Early-stage miners are risky and Condor is not for the cautious. However, it has made great strides and won support with international investors. The shares have real potential for the adventurous,” says The Financial Mail on Sunday´s Midas column.

Soldato
Got in on RMG when it dropped to 558. Carried on for a bit but now on its way back. Lloyds also up, was in @ 74.315 and again at 74.024.

These are marginal ups for anyone not SBing mind :p.

Did you get round to opening an account somewhere xibinim?

Caporegime
I've opened an acco unt but not made any bets yet
I need to look and observe for a while as it does seem not far off pure gambling

Tesla have been hammered last few days

Soldato
Just had the infinis IPO from my broker. Don't know how much to put down

The same as always... as much as you can afford to lose :).

Did a bit better with SBing today, all trades placed yesterday or today:

mPSDutn.jpg

Small amounts but pretty much using it like a demo account at the moment (but where I care about losing) before increasing the stakes as I learn more.

Soldato
Damn I really should have sold my shares in TSLA when they rose just before the earnings call... They've dropped big time now :( Guess I should just hold on to them?

They're at 136.67$ right now - Bought at around 177$... They were sooo stable before I purchased :p I think I've jinxed it :p

On a more positive note... my other investments are a lot more stable and increasing in value slowly but surely :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom