Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Soldato
oh quick question.... with the SRAW....so if you fire it and then scope out will it just continue on in the last direction it was heading or can you still control it?

few examples, say I fire my last round, it usually throws the rocket away so im scoped out and switched back to my main gun.... can I still direct it just by looking? or how about if I fire a rocket into the sky then reload and zoom back in, can I still control that first rocket? even possible to fire one into the sky and shoot another and guide them both to the same target? (obv with a bit of delay between the shots..)

Caporegime
Completed the campaign there, enjoyable but very linear! Love the music to the game :cool:

Once I finish a few games I have got left, am going to install windows 8.1.

Associate
Anyone know what maps are going to be in the China Rising DLC?

Hopefully Daqing Oilfield and Dragon Valley will make a return. The maps in this release are pretty garbage.

They are new maps in China Rising, you're thinking of Second Assault which is;

Operation Metro
Operation Firestorm
Caspian Border
Gulf of Oman

Associate
Why do the Chinese and Russians have the same weapons? :(

I've yet to make my first kill. I carefully took aim at a distant target but for some reason the moment I fired the black loading screen appeared and the game closed.:confused:
I'm already seriously considering installing BF2 again.

Last edited:
Soldato
i knew a lot of bf4 issues are ram related: i only started ghetting issue since R7 server update.

evidence below so bf4 was using 99% of my ram. (check in task manager)
j2pf.jpg

after closing BF4 Origin decided to 40%+ ram.
n9r1.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom