Dom's Travelling thread!

Soldato
OP
Well I hit the bay of Islands a few days ago and currently in Pahia :).

I been Sandboarding, saw the Puketi Kauri Forest which is like something out of Jurassic Park and went to Cape Reinga (furthest North point of NZ).

Heading back to Auckland tomorrow for one night and then further south.

Here is a backlog of Auckland photos.

Lonley Tree by domthecondom, on Flickr

Auckland at Night by domthecondom, on Flickr

Soldato
OP
Ahhhh The WIFI is terrible in NZ! My Harddrive died :( it's making a ticking noise when i plug it in! Will try get it recovered after I get back to the UK as there is some GoPro stuff is on there.

Grade 5 wild water rafting was amazing :)

Halloween tonight....going dressed as zombie women!!!!! hahaa Will upload photos once i get time :)

Soldato
Wow

OP you dumped your GF to gain life experience and enrich yourself as a human being?!

YOU CRAZY MAN!

*sarcasm

Good job first guy I've heard who is like yeah I'd rather live my life than remain in some comfort bubble with a girl who I can just replace.

Hope you enjoy your travels man.

im married but recently had some issues and she left me briefly and now wants me back.

i decided to give it another go but told her i will be doing some traveling on my own regardless. i will see how it goes with the mrs's and if it doesnt go well i will cut ties with her also and live life to the fullest.

I plan to go Vietnam for 3 weeks with just a backpack with my camera gear(see thread in here i made) so it will be the first time i have ever done such a thing and really excited about it.

How has it gone so far OP?

Soldato
OP
Well since I last updated I done 2 Bungy Jumps and one Canyon Swing :).

I done the Nevis Bungy which is 134 meters and the Nevis Swing (300 meter arc)

I am currently in Queentown and I am spending LOADS of money, but after NZ I am chillin and not doing crazy activities.

Doing a Freestyle Canyon swing today (you can jump of what ever way you want) and a bit of Motorcross tomorrow :) Loving life.

I cracked my laptop screen, hence why i don't like using it haha :)

2cgdnk3.jpg

15p6fmh.jpg

Soldato
OP
Ok Back in Auckland

Flying out to Melbourne on the 24th and will keep this thread updated a lot better.
I will also backlog this thread. The WIFI in New Zealand is shocking :( Hopefully it will be better in Australia.

Back
Top Bottom