US: Homeland - season 3

Caporegime
I want to see Brody again :(.

Couldn't stand the moany teenage daughter, story line was predictable, dull and very unfitting, almost bored me to tears.

I'm still not Carries biggest fan, I don't enjoy her scenes as much as I used to. She's also bat **** crazy at times.

NZB

NZB

Associate
What the.... people find Carrie attractive :eek:?!

Yeah i was wondering that to. The actress has looked decent enough in the past (ie Stardust) but in this with no make-up and especially that demented look she always has she's not attractive in the slightest.

Soldato
Yeah i was wondering that to. The actress has looked decent enough in the past (ie Stardust) but in this with no make-up and especially that demented look she always has she's not attractive in the slightest.

Yep, she looked nice in Stardust but in this she's not attractive

Caporegime
Meh, their lack of placing any care in security in their own homes is a tad frustrating, how the hell is acting director of the CIA not got guys watching his house like a hawk?

Shooting Carrie made more sense than capturing the man who actually planted the bomb in the attack... completely stupid. Firstly they only THINK this guy did the bombing, he's dead, who can confirm that. The bomber scared for his life certainly could have confessed to save his own life.

Didn't they know he was going to the motel, couldn't they have detected any call coming out of that hotel, or checked which rooms were occupied, and got to him before the other guy. The first guy would just assume he figured out they'd kill him and run. All a bit silly.

One

One

Soldato
Meh, their lack of placing any care in security in their own homes is a tad frustrating, how the hell is acting director of the CIA not got guys watching his house like a hawk?

Shooting Carrie made more sense than capturing the man who actually planted the bomb in the attack... completely stupid. Firstly they only THINK this guy did the bombing, he's dead, who can confirm that. The bomber scared for his life certainly could have confessed to save his own life.

Didn't they know he was going to the motel, couldn't they have detected any call coming out of that hotel, or checked which rooms were occupied, and got to him before the other guy. The first guy would just assume he figured out they'd kill him and run. All a bit silly.

Well he wouldn't be allowed to do any personal work at home, also I doubt he would just live on any old American road like that, he would be open to attack constantly. He'd at least have protestors outside going on about drone strikes. If that computer thing turns out to be anything other than a jealous man thinking he's going to get lucky and find some info out to force the woman to live him then I'm going to be annoyed.

Caporegime
yeah has that guy used sols missus to get close or is it a love triangle. if it is a love triangle and he just happened to walk into the head of cia then it is a joke :p

Back
Top Bottom