*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Nothing from Shopto here.

Can smoeone check in their Shopto account under Orders... what date does it say PS4 ordered? Is it the date you pre-ordered or a more recent one?

I got an Xbox One from Shopto. The order date will be updated when your pre order is being processed.

When the console was packaged ready for delivery, the status will be changed to "Completed" but with no tracking info provided. The night before release you get an email from ShopTo with your DPD tracking details.

Soldato
Got a xbone its pretty good , had no real issues with voice commands its just a matter of learning to use it properly, its damned quiet which really surprised me and some good games at launch , will be good on Friday comparing the ps4 to it.

Associate
A bit off topic but considering it was all happening in here last night:

With the currys **** up and the £20 off seemingly anything, has anyone heard anything? I've just got an email to say my headphones are on the way with a tracking number for Royal Mail tracked :D

Just hope my killzone comes through as well!

Will try not to get too happy until they actually turn up but maybe we got away with it :p

Associate
I'm torn between going to the midnight launch or picking up the next morning as I've got the day off work.

On the one hand, at midnight I can park much closer but Bolton at midnight on aThursday night is full of *******s (a guy got killed right outside the Game shop a couple of months ago).

Or I can go first thing in the morning when most of the idiots will still be in bed, but have to park much further away and lug the whole £500's worth of kit through town in a big GAME bag.

Hmmm, what to do.

Caporegime
Go in the morning - Id be amazed if you had problems in daylight. Or buy it and leave it there while you move the car nearer to the store so you can run in and pick it up...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Permabanned
A bit off topic but considering it was all happening in here last night:

With the currys **** up and the £20 off seemingly anything, has anyone heard anything? I've just got an email to say my headphones are on the way with a tracking number for Royal Mail tracked :D

Just hope my killzone comes through as well!

Will try not to get too happy until they actually turn up but maybe we got away with it :p

ooo really?! i got killzone with that deal but wasnt expecting it to go through.. wish i did it with another game now!

Associate
Double yellows everywhere near the Game shop though, and the most over zealous traffic wardens in the civilised world. Wouldn't surprise me if they were hanging around at midnight either :)

Back
Top Bottom