<<<<< BLACK FRIDAY ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW DELIVERY OPTIONS & RETAIL STORE OPEN SATURDAY & SUNDAY!! >>>>

OcUK Staff
Hi there

SHOP DECEMEBER OPENING HOURS

Short on time? Not to worry! Our store in Newcastle-Under-Lyme is open 7 days a week in December, so drop by and pick up some last minute Christmas gifts!

Find us at:
5 Lymedale Cross
Lower Milehouse Lane
Newcastle-under-Lyme
Staffordshire
ST5 9BT

Monday - Friday: 08:30am - 17:30pm
Saturday: 09:00am - 17:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 16:00pm (SALES COUNTER ONLY: TECH/RMA CLOSED)

NEW DELIVERY OPTIONS

Overclockers UK has chosen UPS Access Point to provide a next day click and collect service, providing more choice and flexibility for their customers. Waiting for deliveries or missing them altogether can be a hassle. With UPS Access Point, customers choose where they would like to collect their Overclockers UK purchases at times that fit their busy schedules.

Customers who select UPS Access Point simply choose a convenient pick up location during online checkout. When their order is ready to collect, notification is sent by email or SMS, leaving the customer to choose a convenient time to pick up.

UPS Access Points are convenient locations such as local stores or petrol stations and with extended opening hours including evenings and weekends, it has never been easier to get the latest technology from Overclockers UK.

Associate
Hi, Gibbo I was just about the order the 780 WF and it said delivery was free with "Deliver to your desk @ Multiplay i50"

Can I still have this delivered to my home or do I have to pay £9.50 for DPD ?

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi, Gibbo I was just about the order the 780 WF and it said delivery was free with "Deliver to your desk @ Multiplay i50"

Can I still have this delivered to my home or do I have to pay £9.50 for DPD ?

Check the FAQ for FREE forum delivery, but I believe you need 100 post and being a member for 3 months to qualify, so get posting more. ;)

Permabanned
Gibbo i went to store on wednesday, did not get hello, did not get served. went all the way back home. That was with 2 customers in shop who were getting a refund.

dont think i will ever go back to store!! :((( p.s i went to buy a whole haswell bitfenix gtx 780 build parts

perhaps a 10 % discount and free delivery for the poor service i received??

Soldato
Gibbo i went to store on wednesday, did not get hello, did not get served. went all the way back home. That was with 2 customers in shop who were getting a refund.

dont think i will ever go back to store!! :((( p.s i went to buy a whole haswell bitfenix gtx 780 build parts

Lol let us all know how this pans out for you..

Soldato
is that sarcasm saying ocuk does not provide world class customer service or that my request was unreasonable?

Abit unreasonable really. Your 10% side atleast. Im sure if you make a big enough order and post on CS they may be nice and sort your shipping for you. Have done it for me in the past

OcUK Staff
OP

How is that even possible?

You walk upto the sales counter and tell them what you want, we have no shop staff on the actual shop floor and never have done, you go to the counter when you want to order / ask question. :)

If you need technical assistance you go to the tech counter and ring the bell.

So it is impossible for you to be ignored!

Man of Honour

You went all the way to OcUK base, stood twiddling your thumbs for a few minutes and instead of asking someone for help, you decided to just drive home?

Got to be kidding, shirley.

OcUK Staff
OP
p.s i have checked ups locations and they are all newsagents who have a reputation for stealing goods and damaging them. can you not do argos ?

UPS choose them not us and we think they know what they are doing. We still offer the DPD service as per usual, this is just an other service customers can choose should they wish too.

Soldato
Well I for one think the more delivery options the better! Gives us all a bit more flexibility and thats no bad thing, I for one have hesitated about ordering stuff in the past because I haven't known when I'll be able to stay home all day due to work but being able to nip to the shops to pick up a parcel after work sounds good to me! Nice one Overclockers!

Permabanned
How is that even possible?

You walk upto the sales counter and tell them what you want, we have no shop staff on the actual shop floor and never have done, you go to the counter when you want to order / ask question. :)

If you need technical assistance you go to the tech counter and ring the bell.

So it is impossible for you to be ignored!

as obi one said , " your over confidence is your weakness" being patrionising to customers loses customers. it did happen

i spent 15mins in shop . 1 guy was returning something, one guy was arguing about a laptop box not being opened for display. im waiting to buy , curly hair little boy walks by me and sit on his cosy little chair.

i given you a chance to resolve . good luck ocuk

Permabanned
Abit unreasonable really. Your 10% side atleast. Im sure if you make a big enough order and post on CS they may be nice and sort your shipping for you. Have done it for me in the past

your drive 120 mile and see if free shipping is not mandotory a part of customer service.

10 percent of £800 order not unreasonable for a complete waste of day.

Underboss
I'm getting the popcorn.

You have a voice, you could have asked "Curly Haired Boy" for help. Most people do if they need something.

Associate
your drive 120 mile and see if free shipping is not mandotory a part of customer service.

10 percent of £800 order not unreasonable for a complete waste of day.

From Bing:
56.5 mi, 1 hr 21 min driving
1 hr 21 min with traffic
Makes phone call
"Hello Overclockers, I'm driving 1 1/2 hours to get to you & have a budget of £800 to spend. I'd like to discuss my options. If I come in on ...day about ?time will someone be available to help me?"

You have only yourself to blame as you didn't even speak to a member of staff.

Back
Top Bottom