The Show Off Your Tattoo Thread

Associate
Recently I had three pieces done but only have pictures of two, so here we are!

Traditional Japanese Seppuku piece, this was straight after it being done, the greens should calm down a bit and it's a bit bloody but I am loving it :D
1472085_541528909273789_518348624_n.jpg

This is actually a band tattoo, The band Eluveitie's Symbol, Need to get a touch up as a few of the lines aren't looking too good, and the petals need a slight touch up too
rsz_1dscf5532.jpg

I dont actually have a picture of the third piece yet, Started it yesterday with Leah Moule at spears studio in Birmingham, She said she was going to put some pictures on instagram in the next few days, so I will post them onto here once they are!

Thanks,

Last edited:
Soldato
Quick question for you lads that have laser removal before getting a cover up done - how expensive is removal these days?

I'm in the process of getting some tribal covered up with a full Japanese style sleeve, and I'm really happy with how that is progressing.

On the other arm I have a full tribal half sleeve that branches out onto chest and back - I'd like this gone or at least faded so I can look at covering it up with something more artistic and me - is this likely to cost me my left testicle to afford?

Associate
Had some more work done yesterday...

photo1_zps10e52abb.jpg

photo2_zpsa9b50758.jpg

photo3_zps3ef13bd0.jpg

The idea behind it was to have three roses to represent my kids, wrapping around my arm. So roses and thorns growing out of my wrist was my idea.

After a dew years I felt I wanted to add to it, Ivy was the obvious choice and at least I can say I have the wife alongside the kids on my arm now, but I'll call it poison Ivy :D

Not the manliest of tattoos I know but I love it. I think it is unique.

Back
Top Bottom