Every one has oddities

Associate
I can't share food or drink with anyone.

If someone takes a sip out of my glass, I won't have the rest of the drink. If someone takes a bite out of my food, I won't eat the rest of it.

Associate
I get cold shivers when I think of sand paper rubbing together or fruit pastilles rubbing together.

Fruit pastilles in general give me cold shivers, I like them though.

Associate
Pet hate of people hovering or fussing around me, fair enough if there is a point to it, but just choosing to hover nearby watching me work or having a conversation right next to me when i am trying to do something is just annoying.

Fussing around is more like pointlessly getting under your fleet, leaning over you if your sitting in a chair or invading your personal space to perform some pointless action.

Associate
I had a period where I would always try to turn right, not left, turning left meant doing a 270 degree right turn. Luckily I got over that! :)

Soldato
Touching suede type material makes me cringe.

Also, I've always hated having my photo taken. My mum hasn't got any pictures of me since about 15 years ago.

Associate
Minced Beef, the taste is nice, but the texture just makes me retch every single time.

Also,

Grinding teeth, my brother in-law does it so loudly I no longer let him crash at mine unless he wears a mouth guard.

Soldato
Mine is when i buy a news paper and somebody else starts reading it before me!

I really, really hate that! Its my paper! Not yours! It costs 40p, its not expensive so get yer own ****ing paper! Aaaaargh!

However once i am satisfied i have absorbed all the information from it i am more than happy to give it away.

Also when buying my news paper i dig right down the pile to find a prestine copy, i cant be doing with crinkles in the page or folds on the corners.

Back
Top Bottom