FIFA 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Love the screenshot feature. Brilliant. :D

My strong team that just keeps on winning.

vc2q.jpg

I can either go full out attack with Neymar/Robben or shut up shop with moving Ramos to RB, Chiellini to LB and putting Kompany and Silva on and Toure at CM.

9m3z.jpg

vvpl.jpg

3q3p.jpg

g82e.jpg

Associate
Seriously getting fed up with this game.

Every season I got promoted and needed up in div 3. Stayed there for 3/4 seasons and last season I was 1 point off promotion. This last season has been hell. Players are slow (Ferdinand out running eto?), goals 3mins into game, rebounds going to players feet constantly and equalisers straight after play resumes. It's so predictable it makes playing so frustrating. My last 2 games were very close first half (2-2) then ending up conceding 4 goals in the second half and the other team seemed to have 11 messi's. Funny thing is I never really experience any of this in any game mode apart from FUT....

Oh don't forget if someone gets on the edge of your box running at an angle it is about 85% of the time a goal. Only time you can not score is if you majorly screw up.

Soldato
Having lots of success with my BPL team on the PS4 record currently 16-1-2 really happy and much better than on the xbox, won the champions Cup first time for the gold pack too.

Soldato
Finally managed to buy some points, was an issue with my passkey, realised it came up with the same error even if I put the wrong one in. So I deleted it but it kept erroring. Rebooted the Xbox and all ok now. What I need to know is when the happy hour is as I want to maximise what I get with my points.

Soldato
Having lots of success with my BPL team on the PS4 record currently 16-1-2 really happy and much better than on the xbox, won the champions Cup first time for the gold pack too.

Mind if I ask who your prem team is? I'm liking the prem a lot more this year! Shame they killed aguero, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom