*** CRYPTO-CURRENCY MINING SYSTEMS: GET DAT $$$$ ***

OcUK Staff
Latest rumour......

China might be doing litecoin soon, if that happens, difficult will double, but so will the value, get mining then now whilst the difficulty is still not so bad, because if China join this party litecoin could easily double/triple.

Just a rumour though, but hey I am mining away and crossing my fingers next year they will be worth over $100 each, just like the share market, its a gamble, could go either way, gotta be in it to win though. ;)

Soldato
Latest rumour......

China might be doing litecoin soon, if that happens, difficult will double, but so will the value, get mining then now whilst the difficulty is still not so bad, because if China join this party litecoin could easily double/triple.

Just a rumour though, but hey I am mining away and crossing my fingers next year they will be worth over $100 each, just like the share market, its a gamble, could go either way, gotta be in it to win though. ;)

Wow I find this shocking trying to sucker people in like this.

Might want to add some real numbers to your thread like how your £572 miner would earn less than £1 a day.

Soldato

Might want to add some real numbers to your thread like how your £572 miner would earn less than £1 a day.

Really? because my £550 miner is making me £7.72 a day after electric costs, and that's at today's values.

Soldato
7950 is maybe 5 quid tops. The more its tuned, the slower my typing appears :o I'd say more then a quid, 1 quid was about the amount during hte summer before it changed up a gear.
Quite a few stopped bothering at that point I think, I guess it goes in cycles presuming it dont come off kilter altogether

Permabanned
Yes was mining bitcoin, made the mistake to stop mining bitcoin. :(

Fortunately I had mined a couple, and sold them at the recent highs, only wished I had continued as I'd have had probably nearly 10 bitcoins by now. Hence now I am mining litecoins and won't be stopping because who knows, this time next year litecoins could be worth $500 or $5, that's the gamble, in it to win. ;)

Where did you sell your bitcoins, did you get scammed doing it?

Soldato
Im sure i read a BBC article recently that said China wouldnt recognise Bitcoin / Litecoin as legal tender and would forbid people from mining it from china or something equally absurd.

Gotta watch those Chinese, they move sneaky sneaky

Soldato
Im sure i read a BBC article recently that said China wouldnt recognise Bitcoin / Litecoin as legal tender and would forbid people from mining it from china or something equally absurd.

Gotta watch those Chinese, they move sneaky sneaky

It was actually that the Chinese Government said that the banks were not allowed to trade in it. It's fine for everyone else.

Soldato
Really? because my £550 miner is making me £7.72 a day after electric costs, and that's at today's values.

What rig do you have though something like a 7990?

What ever you have it's certainly a whole lot more powerful than the 400khash £572 rig on the front page I was referring to.

Associate
I may be off the mark but a virtual currency, earned by computing that gets harder to earn as time goes by to support its value is virtual rubbish.

Now a value of something is due to demand, this whole thread is like a demand building thing, look how many computer part sites are doing mining systems all of sudden!

You get on the train now I think now have missed the boat!

This has all the making of a dotcom bubble apart from at each stage people are saying you may lose out, so they are very clearly covered but still whipping up demand!

Soldato

My head hurts from the result of the trauma caused from hitting my head after I fell of my chair laughing.

Back
Top Bottom