** Multiplay Insomnia Thread (i51) - 18th - 21st April **

Soldato
Insomnia-gaming-festival-610x187.png

Multiplay have announced that 2014 Insomnia LAN events will now be held at the Richoh Arena in Coventry. In the style of community spirit, I thought I'd put together a thread for members of the OcUK Community to find out who is attending and keep track of latest updates etc.

I'm sure I could arrange a cheeky OcUK get-together too that involves beer, beer and yes... More beer!

Event Information
Dates: 18th - 21st April 2013 (Early Arrival: 17th)
Price: £73.60 (BYOC) - £35 (Weekend Festival - Spectator/No BYOC)

Multiplay Event Information - Here

Confirmed OcUK Attendees
wndsr
davido_labido
BigChi3f
BadPil0t

If you plan on going or have already booked and paid, drop us a reply and I'll get your name added to the list :)

Last edited:
Associate
I'm looking at going for the Summer LAN but watching what happens with the accommodation for this one.

Don't drive and I'm past camping.

Soldato
I'm in! :D
So happy they moved it to Ricoh.. Only 10 minutes away from where I live! Can travel home each night for a proper nights sleep in my own comfortable bed.

Soldato
OP
I've booked the Premier Inn in Coventry Town Centre for 4 nights. Can't beat a proper nights sleep!

At one LAN I thought I'd be safe trying to sleep on some chairs pushed together into a makeshift bed. It was fun, until davido_labido came along and banged two metal ash trays together. I've never been so scared in all my life :p

Soldato
With it a little over a month away I thought it best to bump this and call for updates.....wndsr! :p

Iv been PC gaming for the last 15 years and never been to one as there all to far away from me :(

no such thing as too far ;) at the last one we went to (i49) we had two Norwegian friends come to the event... they drove....yes drove... the entire distance (minus one ferry each way) took about a solid days driving each way I think :p there's always busses, trains and also looking on the forums you can try and get lifts from people passing/in your area :D

the lan before that we had a clan mate drive down from scottland just to chill for one evening/day xD crazy ******* xD

we find it's more about the social side, chatting...meeting new faces....and of course.... getting **** faced :D ;)

Soldato
I was banned on the TFU CS:S server a while ago. Hellboy didn't like me, and thought I was a cheater. :p

lol.... we had a CS:S server?! when was that! haha xD

and Hellboy? new name to me unless ya mean badboy.... who like never plays CS:S....like ever xD but the not liking and calling a cheater sounds characteristically like badboy ;)

Unless it was when Hadz had a server and was someone he was making a team with that banned you... or something :p *shrugs*

only time I play CS now is if I'm really drunk or to play hid'n'seek/prop hunt xD EPIC LAN GAME!!! FTL clan usually get a server up with a TS. much lolage ;)

Back
Top Bottom