What 3D glasses for LG 50PH660V?

Soldato
Anyone else wall mounted? :D

20131002_221515.jpg

Associate
OP
It's well sturdy, not going anywhere :D I think there's about 8 big bolts in the wall!

Nice! Maybe if/when we move house I'll wall mount it - I wouldn't trust a 32" LED TV on the wall in this house! I'm pushing it by hanging a mirror above the fireplace... :p

I've solved the multi-coloured line issue by the way, with the assistance of both LG and the developers of the software which I have loaded on my satellite box. It turns out that I needed to set the aspect ratio to "Just Scan" and adjust the GUI options of the satellite box to extend over the edges of the screen - what I was seeing was what is called (apparently) "overscan" from the interface of the satellite box.

You learn something new every day eh! :)

Associate
OP
Nice setup Kanifee. Wall mounted is the way to go, we just haven't got the space or the structural integrity to do so :p

Ours is on a wooden TV stand in the corner of the room, attached to an LG NB3520A sound bar + sub. It just fits in the alcove with about half a cm either side of the TV to spare - we certainly can't go any bigger with the screen size!

XFrnM1T.jpg.png

I'm looking forward to trying out the new 3D glasses tomorrow, hopefully they are as good as the Samsungs for performance, just a little more comfortable! I've got Avengers Assemble 3D and Jurassic Park 3D to test them with, I've heard mixed reviews about Jurassic Park, hopefully it's a decent re-master!

Back
Top Bottom