Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't type for toffee
Don
Bottle of super hydrophobic spray.
Now what to use it on..

gpw9.jpg

If you don't know what that is then, not the same make.

oooh how much did that set you back?

Soldato
0P5kVHk.jpg

Onkyo TX NR626

I know what I'm going to be doing tonight, woop!

-EDIT-

Sorry for potato type image, will take a better one later, looks much better on the phone, lighting in the office is pants.

Soldato

Onkyo TX NR626

I know what I'm going to be doing tonight, woop!

-EDIT-

Sorry for potato type image, will take a better one later, looks much better on the phone, lighting in the office is pants.

Got the same amp, make sure have a really good play with the settings, the sound is to bright out of the box and needs a good fiddle :p

Caporegime
Amazing what you get for £300 now when it comes to AVR. A few years ago the specs on Onkyo TX NR626 would have cost like £1500.

That's partly true but if you look closely they have removed some things too, mostly audio side related, but add more features.

For example.

Pioneer VSX 2021 (2011) has the same spec as their LX range, in this case the LX55, everything internal is the same, the only difference is the front façade for the VSX is plastic, the LX is brushed aluminium. Both are THX certified.

Next year's model, they upgraded the power, added more HDMI out port but the VSX 2022 now lacks THX certification, it also lost a couple of component input/output.

Onyko 818 (2012)

It has Audyessey Multi EQ 32, but in the 828, they gimped it and drop it to the level down for Audyessey, and reserve the Multi EQ 32 to the 929 model. They did add wifi to the 828 to make up for it.

So higher end models will ultimately give you better sound but the spec on paper, these days you get a whole lot of amp for your money.

Permabanned
New Darts :D

AX8q7lI.jpg

Target Darryl Fitton 24g Darts
Target Pro Grip Stems
Target Vision Pro 100 Flights

Also bought lots of the same stems in different lengths to try out and spare flights.

Judging by Fitton early exit from the BDO WC maybe you should have bought another players darts.

He can't even throw his own, how can you expect to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom