Clash of Clans

Soldato
There's no substitute for the original CoC.

Had to give my work iPad back and so I've just linked my account to my antique HTC Desire (original not HD) and as expected it runs like a dog :(

I wonder if santa will be kind enough to bring me a Nexus 5 this year...

So... did he? You've been more active.

Associate
Been playing this since christmas. I've been reading guides and researching the best layouts etc. I'll have to join the OCUK clan when I'm home :).

Soldato
Been playing this since christmas. I've been reading guides and researching the best layouts etc. I'll have to join the OCUK clan when I'm home :).

What's your in game name bud? The clan is full but we might be able to make space by kicking an inactive. Let us know you are from the forums when you send the request.

Egon/Grinch

Associate
OP
Ok guys, a while back we tried to start a second feeder clan with no success. It seems the clan has hit a point where we just can't take any more people and forum members are sometimes getting kicked for being inactive (sometimes only for a week or two).

If you have a second account or are new to the game you can join OCUK 2.0 where hopefully we can still help each other and are now big enough to warrant the second clan.

People in the main clan should now really be level 50+ as we have progressed pretty well over the past 6 months. Our rank is not bad and the troops need to be of a high standard to help each other.

Edit: seems I was beaten to it :) OCUK 2.0 is up and running!

Last edited:
Soldato
I did wonder why I kept getting kicked :/

What was your IG name? We try not to kick active players, but the systems available IG don't make it very easy to keep track of active players.

We also have a spreadsheet on the first page where forum members can add themselves so we can keep track of who's who.

Associate
For some reason I can't see myself in the clan anymore but when I search clan, it says I'm still in it? Bugged?

Edit Never mind. Seems it was my nexus 7

Last edited:
Soldato
Seems like having a second clan is best, would be nice if they up the member limit though.

Having a hard time getting past gold 3, I keep getting attacked when I leave the game just for a few minutes...

Soldato
Seems like having a second clan is best, would be nice if they up the member limit though.

Having a hard time getting past gold 3, I keep getting attacked when I leave the game just for a few minutes...

Possibly too high trophies? I usually have this problem if I have any loot worth raiding in the Crystal league. But If I drop to gold 3, hardly ever get raided.

Back
Top Bottom