** The Official Call of Duty: Ghosts (CoD 2013) thread ***

Soldato
Me and a friend at work have been saying for a long time how COD should just be a DLC game. Every COD is pretty much the same gameplay mechanics wise so just release all the classic maps and let people pay for the ones they want.

Soldato
Had a go on Extinction last night, really enjoyed it. Was with randoms and we only made it to hive 8 I believe but yeah, a lot of fun. Going to have to start playing different game modes, I only play ground war at the moment because there's a lot more action and it makes maps like Stonehaven and Prison Break a lot better cause of the increased numbers. My friend couldn't believe I haven't played on Strikezone yet.

Soldato
I'm probably better on this game than I have been on the previous Cods, I've played since Cod 4 my K/D on every game Is around 1.5 I'm an aggressive rusher and objective player so a ratio like that is pretty good. But does this game feel stale to anyone else I'm usually a bigger fan of IW games but I miss a lot of what BO2 had to offer, league play, hard point and the main thing is scorestreaks the idea of points for playing the objective gave me more reason to play to win, fed up of people not playing the objectives and camping.

Caporegime
OP
You summed up the problem with your very first statement that you have a KDR of 1.5.

That's what everyman and his dog cares about in CoD, and that's why your final sentence reads what it does.

Black Ops II was wrong in a lot of ways, but at least it had game modes to enjoy such as hardpoint and league play. I also enjoyed the domination half time, it switched things up a bit.

Soldato
This is the most I have actually enjoyed a CoD game since MW2 for a few reasons:

1: Hit detection is great.
2: Guns are very well balanced, most of them are useful.
3: Killstreaks aren't overpowered, you can't take over a game with them.
4: Customization options for appearance and loadouts.
5: Field orders, great addition.

Soldato
You summed up the problem with your very first statement that you have a KDR of 1.5.

That's what everyman and his dog cares about in CoD, and that's why your final sentence reads what it does.

Black Ops II was wrong in a lot of ways, but at least it had game modes to enjoy such as hardpoint and league play. I also enjoyed the domination half time, it switched things up a bit.

This is true, I don't care for KD I just use it to see how I'm doing. But it's not something I try hard to better at my win ratio is over 2.5 and that for me is more important but on BO2 SPM was the one I really pushed for simply because it shows how good a player is and not how good someone who camps at the back of a man with an AR is with a 3.5kd.

Soldato
This is the most I have actually enjoyed a CoD game since MW2 for a few reasons:

1: Hit detection is great.
2: Guns are very well balanced, most of them are useful.
3: Killstreaks aren't overpowered, you can't take over a game with them.
4: Customization options for appearance and loadouts.
5: Field orders, great addition.
never thought I'd miss killstreak but I really do. The enjoyment at times when using something good was great. Also I feel SMGS in this game are turd in comparison to ARs so not sure about the balancing.

Soldato
Once you put a muzzle brake on them they become very strong but you're sacrificing staying hidden on the minimap when you do that, that again for me is a sign of balance. MTAR-X with a muzzle brake is an incredibly strong weapon.

Soldato
I would take an MTAR-X with a Muzzle Brake over a Honey Badger, I don't like the Remington in close quarters. My assault rifles of choice are the SC-2010 and AK-12.

Soldato
Me and a friend at work have been saying for a long time how COD should just be a DLC game. Every COD is pretty much the same gameplay mechanics wise so just release all the classic maps and let people pay for the ones they want.

I wish they'd give us the option to download just the MP part of the game.

Soldato
Got this on the PS4 today and I honestly can't believe the difference in the MP experience between the 2.
On the 360 I get lag in near enough every single game I play whereas on the PS4 I didn't get any at all.

Back
Top Bottom