Motorola Moto G - new budget smartphone champion?

Soldato
Well there is a change I don't like straight away - the notification email for replies to this thread no longer have the html link, it is just normal text. :eek:

Soldato
Picked mine up click and collect from my local tesco last night. Updates straight away when I turned it on, my self made micro sim works fine as well and as a bonus, I ordered an 8gb and have just realised thus morning that tesco have given me a 16gb version! Loving it.

Soldato
Yeah I've noticed emails no longer contain link you have to copy the text and paste into browser.

Notifications from other forums do have an html link, but the OCUK ones don't now. Odd. On my yahoo account, the previous email app was very nice. The new one seems a backward move, those awful coloured letters ... why ? Never mind, still loving having a new phone :cool:

Associate
Notifications from other forums do have an html link, but the OCUK ones don't now. Odd. On my yahoo account, the previous email app was very nice. The new one seems a backward move, those awful coloured letters ... why ? Never mind, still loving having a new phone :cool:

A few other forums don't for me.

Soldato
Mine come to a yahoo address rather than gmail - but it seems like the same app. Before, yahoo and gmail accounts had a different appearance - different looking inbox. Now they are the same.

Soldato
Got rid of the coloured letters beside each email, it was in the settings. The upgrade must have turned them on, when they were off before. Much better :)

Associate
Anyone have low volume when listening to ppl through a call. I looked for a way to raise it but i couldnt and its at max i believe when speaking to the person.

Common bug in kit kat? Sorted with a reboot here or volume down while in call and back up again.
Hope they fix it soon.

Associate
anyone else on talkmobile or voda with this phone and updated to 4.4?

my signal has been rock solid on this phone, updated to kitkat today and it keeps dropping completely. I've checked my APN settings which all seem fine but just having a nightmare getting the phone to hold a signal.

Any ideas?

Soldato
Anyone know if when you get 3g it says 3g at the top because with ovivo all i get is sometimes a E or H+. With E it barely works at all indoors i duno if its anygood outside like yet. Just when i had a power cut the other day i tried using the ovivo data and it was terrible and i wasnt sure if i was getting 3g or not as ive never seen a 3g sign at the top before on this phone, just the 2 symbols i said above.

Back
Top Bottom