***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
So my nemesis clone came the other day and all was fine for the couple of days whilst using the nautilus on it (which is abit of a leaky, gurgly pain the the ass).

Anyway, yesterday i put my pt 2 on it which has a standard aspire head in it using the conversion ring and all seemed fine, so off to work i went all happy with its performance. A couple of hours later i went for a vape and noticed my juice tasted really funky, so i took the tank off and took the mod apart to find the battery was warm and the plastice sleeve had split slightly (efest imr 18650).

I didnt touch it again until i got home, i changed the head, filled up with more just and tried it again with a efest imr 18350 and it got super hot straight away, i the tried the nautilus again and all was fine, i then tried it with an iclear 30b which was also fine, i then tried a standard vivi nova style aspire and it got super hot again.

So it appears the original aspire heads are causing a short, which i ain't to happy about, but i've got other mods for them.

Soldato
Right, I've had my aerotank since Tuesday and burnt through both sets of coils after 10ml fluid!!

I tried rebuilding one earlier and it's FAR too fiddly for me :( What options for better heads is there? Just want some that last a good few days but still perform well.

Associate
Associate
Sub ohm crew for you then!

Got my Nemesis clone yesterday, 18350 mode with KFL and a nano kit makes a beautifully tiny all day setup. Just need to get some more batteries looking at torchy's 18350 and 18500s.

Soldato
Sub ohm crew for you then!

I thought it best to get them as I've been creeping down over time. Was using Torchy 18650s and just being really tentative, using them for very short periods and keeping a close eye on voltage and temperature of them. They were actually performing fine but I didn't want to continue using them for lower ohm builds, I'm down to about 0.6 now.

These do seem to give more power down at that level though it certainly seems to be lighting up quicker and hitting harder.

Associate
By head I meant the coil and wick part :o:D

As noted above I have reverted to using Protank 2 single coils in the aerotank, but you need to add another rubber grommet thing on the top of the existing to close the gap to the aerotanks chimney.

Works perfectly well though and has made my Aerotank serviceable again.

It's a bugger the aerotank is non standard- you are stuck using those dual coils unless you do a bit of tweaking. You wont be able to use the aspire coils unless some clever sod comes up with a special adaptor.

Soldato
I feel like they went out of their way to find negatives. One dude who smoked for decades, out of millions of vapers, gets pneumonia and OMG ban vaping! And being a knob to the guy in the shop. "all my customers say they feel better" "yeah, well that doesn't mean they will ARE better". Gah. I was raging a bit, but at least there was one dude who got more than 5s of screentime and said that vaping was the most effective smoking reduction tool ever.

I agree, generally if something is making you ill, you will feel not good, only problems I notice is I think I have a slight intolerance to PG, don't like the taste of VG, and the dehydration.

Soldato
I'd be keen to find out if they're mixed in the UK or just re branded Chinese juice...

I've just tried all three samples. I didn't notice any chemical taste so I suppose the quality might be regarded as quite good. But I hated them all.

image.jpg

Apple and Cinnamon - certainly can taste the cinnamon and I think apple, something fruity anyway. But omg, so sickly sweet. Just too sugary. Horrible to my palate. I thought I'd like it as I love cinnamon.

Cappuccino Cream - Certainly tastes of creamy coffee but didn't like it at all.
Love drinking it, but not vaping.

Apricot Peach - meh, didn't do anything for me. Nice to eat and drink, but boring to vape.

So far, only snake oil is vapable, everything else I've tried, with the possible exception of my Dekang Blueberry, is just horrible. Got my hopes pinned on the egg custard tart, rhubarb crumble and custard, mint choc chip, lemon meringue pie, bananas and cream, and coconut caramel and hazelnut honey coming my way. If none of those float my boat, then I must be a hopeless case and will just buy more snake oil.

Soldato
Where are you getting these flavours from?

I emailed simon at tmax-juices and he very kindly sent me a sample of Snake Oil, a premium e-liquid for sure. I'm more than likely going to be ordering a 30ml bottle from him as this stuff just grows on me more and more every day. Nothing else I currently have compares to it, they're all nasty and not premium. The others will all be coming from the alchemists cupboard. I've come to the realisation that I can and will only vape premium quality juices from now on, if Snake Oil is anything to go by.

I emailed simon at tmax-juices and he very kindly sent me a sample of Snake Oil, a premium e-liquid for sure. I'm more than likely going to be ordering a 30ml bottle from him as this stuff just grows on me more and more every day. Nothing else I currently have compares to it, they're all nasty and not premium. The others will all be coming from the alchemists cupboard. I've come to the realisation that I can and will only vape premium quality juices from now on, if Snake Oil is anything to go by.

Try some Red lady from Kraken E Cigs, my daily juice along with snake oil which I alternate every couple of days so I dont get too used to each flavor. I too find a lot of the other flavors to be a bit foul after a while but these two I never get tired of.

Soldato
Try some Red lady from Kraken E Cigs, my daily juice along with snake oil which I alternate every couple of days so I dont get too used to each flavor. I too find a lot of the other flavors to be a bit foul after a while but these two I never get tired of.

Sounds nice, it also has aniseed. They also have one called minion farts, lol. That is banana and custard which also appeals to me. Might have to try those two.

Associate

Cheers mate, i've ordered a bottle. I wish i'd seen this thread earlier, i bought 5 10ml bottles of standard fruit flavours last week.....

Soldato
It's more cherry flavoured rather than aniseed, the squid ink is nice too.

Red lady apparently has that fresh mentholly thing going on as well that I like with snake oil. Don't know, it's definitely on my to buy list though. Having just bought some stuff from AC I'll have some new flavours to try by about tuesday, so will hold fire for a bit.

But I'm almost out of snake oil and am tempted to buy some more as it's now a known vape to me and I like that sweet buttery/creaminess it has on the draw.

I've just learned about bread of heaven which some say is good but someone on here said it's lousy, so, not sure on that one. Also wondering which is the better of monkey jizz and minions farts, disgusting names eh :D (both banana custard, same price, both supposed to be good).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom