US: Rick & Morty

Soldato
The first two episodes have come out of this new cartoon on Adult Swim, Rick and Morty

It's created by Dan Harmon (Community) and Justin Roiland.

After watching the first episode I was hooked, it just made me laugh SO much, and the second episode was brilliant as well.

Rick (the Granddad) is an alcholic version of Doc Brown and his voice is brilliant.

I highly recommend watching this show, you shan't be disappointed!

Soldato
OP
4 episodes in and this show is brilliant.

This show is just brilliantly funny, the references and comedy is spot on and superb.

Everyone needs to get on this!!!

Soldato
It's great, the writing and performances are excellent.

Even better is that you can watch the new episodes each week on the Adult Swim YouTube channel, no torrenting necessary.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Last weeks episode was an odd one, it had some brilliant moments in it but the ending was actually quite sad.

Associate
Loving this show, wish we didn't have to wait so long for the next episode! The opening sequence alone makes me chuckle each time, has some exerts from episodes we haven't seen yet that I can't wait for!

Associate
Started watching this yesterday and I've already caught up. I think its brilliant very funny but also very clever.

The end of episode 6 was so good I went from laughing to feeling slightly horrified.

The Mr Jellybean scene as well :o

Soldato
IM MR MEESEEKS LOOK AT ME :D

watched that one again this morning, so so funny!

e: jelly bean king episode is my favourite so far tho, that scene with the boob implant buyer disappearing into a crack in the scenery always raises mega lolz :p

Soldato
OP
Just a heads up, the latest episode came out this week
Its pretty funny and definitely best thing on TV at the moment :D

Back
Top Bottom