Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
A guy I went skiing with had similar bindings, he broke his leg on our second day :p I hope you have better luck :)

Must have been doing something wrong. Like falling! :p I've used Tech bindings a bit and love them tbh. For touring it makes life way easier and the skis much lighter. They don't have a toe release but the back still has a 'DIN' release to kick you out if you spleen it.

Soldato
Must have been doing something wrong. Like falling! :p I've used Tech bindings a bit and love them tbh. For touring it makes life way easier and the skis much lighter. They don't have a toe release but the back still has a 'DIN' release to kick you out if you spleen it.

I understood some of that, who says I didnt?!....

Soldato
Not sure on the price of the hotel as such as we've got a Hotel and Flights package with Virgin and not sure how it breaks down.

The hotel is in the Upper West Side (quieter area out from mid town) and it gets great reviews on trip advisor. Will be our first time in New York so that's all we had to go on.

Soldato
Affinia Dumont (150 East)

Right next to Empire State and Macys

Fantastic Hotel, and the little bar next door does the best pancakes and mixed oatmeal I've ever had!

Not cheap though!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Anker_4.8v.jpg

Old 2 Amp dual USB charger with fixed coiled cable was playing up, opportunity to upgrade! 4.8 Amp Anker arrived this afternoon. It's a bit of a beast so will charge 2 Note 3s or 1 and a tablet no problems. The old one had a bright blue LED that would shine in your face driving at night. didn't like that. This has no such thing. Like that :cool:

Soldato
Yeah all of my music is on the phone (SD card or Spotify), streams over bluetooth to the stereo. It's also used for navigation and phone calls all going through the stereo.

Same, my Audi accepts my phone's bluetooth to stream music, make phone calls, google sat nav through the car speakers. I guess you've been through a lot of car phone holders?

Associate
Old 2 Amp dual USB charger with fixed coiled cable was playing up, opportunity to upgrade! 4.8 Amp Anker arrived this afternoon. It's a bit of a beast so will charge 2 Note 3s or 1 and a tablet no problems. The old one had a bright blue LED that would shine in your face driving at night. didn't like that. This has no such thing. Like that :cool:

Nothing worse than blue lights for in-car devices. A friend of mine has a car CD player with a blue backlight. Even on "dim" setting it's really distracting driving the car at night with it, ended up switching the music off so the light would go out.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Same, my Audi accepts my phone's bluetooth to stream music, make phone calls, google sat nav through the car speakers. I guess you've been through a lot of car phone holders?

Yup even most of the expensive ones will vibrate about.

The only one that didn't was the official Samsung car cradle but you couldn't use your phone with a case on that (Note 2 days) and it had a fixed position neck so was a bit pointless anyway. In the end I opted for that position in the pic, it is as if it was made for it and is a natural position as I can tap buttons or move the map around when navigating with one finger whilst my hand is on the gear stick.

Nothing worse than blue lights for in-car devices. A friend of mine has a car CD player with a blue backlight. Even on "dim" setting it's really distracting driving the car at night with it, ended up switching the music off so the light would go out.

Indeed! This will be a nicer night drive experience now :)

Soldato
How you finding it ? Tempted to give it a try myself. Local club near where I live..

It is AWESOME. So glad I took the plunge, it's part of my plan to sort myself out (currently 18st 13lb, started the year at 21st 2lb...) and I'm enjoying it so much, every Tuesday and Thursday night. Just got back tonight and spent most of the night defending knife attacks, well learning to. It's only my fourth week :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom