***Dayz: Stand Alone Thread***

Caporegime
biggest thing to happen to BI in recent years damn right they going to milk it.

so would any other company with a big success :confused:

in the interview it showed how it made arma 2 a dead seller into a best seller. so not only does this help dayz fans it helps arma fans aswell with money to back projects and make BI better. seeing as there is a large fanbase of both on here why would people not like that?

Soldato
read what you just posted! What are you on about, now theyve got our cash they can do nothing?! What I meant is its already a success, so finish it!

To be honest this was my last purchase from BI, I bought arma 3 thinking they would finish it, instead they released it with no campaign AT ALL!!! Thats a shooter, WITH NO SHOOTY BIT!

I don't know why you are happy to pay someone for them to just sit back and do nothing, but for some reason you are.

Permabanned
Had a great game till 3:00am in the morning, 7 of us all on teamspeak all fully kitted out, headed over to the NW airfield on a 35-40 man server. We killed and looted 8 people in total and were all still alive. Happy days.;)

Soldato
read what you just posted! What are you on about, now theyve got our cash they can do nothing?! What I meant is its already a success, so finish it!

To be honest this was my last purchase from BI, I bought arma 3 thinking they would finish it, instead they released it with no campaign AT ALL!!! Thats a shooter, WITH NO SHOOTY BIT!

I don't know why you are happy to pay someone for them to just sit back and do nothing, but for some reason you are.

He's on Rocket's rocket, if you get me. ;)

Caporegime
Had a great game till 3:00am in the morning, 7 of us all on teamspeak all fully kitted out, headed over to the NW airfield on a 35-40 man server. We killed and looted 8 people in total and were all still alive. Happy days.;)

was gunna come on last night but our lot wanted to play rust :(

Soldato

They're practically shovelling patches out of the door lately, what more do you want? You were told it would be in a state on the buy page, where you were practically told not to buy it. :rolleyes:

Associate
Yer Dean must really love Frankie 1.5 million shifted that's a lot of Bambis he's convinced to buy the game. I was waiting for you to get a mention for you large scale input into both the mod and the standalone.

It never came though :D

Soldato
They're practically shovelling patches out of the door lately, what more do you want? You were told it would be in a state on the buy page, where you were practically told not to buy it. :rolleyes:

What I want? Fixes not checked shirts and hats. I noticed they added more builders hats recently.

I know its alpha, I have no problems with say 1 big patch per month, and its not 'unplayable'.

My point was they have already made a fortune, but not a great deal to back up what theyve made.

Associate
Yer Dean must really love Frankie 1.5 million shifted that's a lot of Bambis he's convinced to buy the game. I was waiting for you to get a mention for you large scale input into both the mod and the standalone.

It never came though :D

That is the reason I bought the game tbh. I don't even know how I found his channel but I know I spent a whole week watching his dayz mod series which I thought was brilliant.

I have also been watching a lot of sacriel's live streams on twitch. You can pick up a lot of tricks and tips watching someone who knows what they are doing :D Knowing which buildings to loot etc.

After watching his live stream last night I went and had a game. I was merrily looting the the piano building in Vybor and went outside to be met by 3 fully geared blokes and I **** myself. Turned out they were german and friendly, I thought I was a gonna :D:D

Associate
That is the reason I bought the game tbh. I don't even know how I found his channel but I know I spent a whole week watching his dayz mod series which I thought was brilliant.

Same mate, I didnt even like Dayz or care for the clunky mess of a game. But Frankie made it brilliant and a pleasure to watch, his voice story telling etc. Amazing with such a clunky mess of a game that is the mod... His videos are some of the best ive seen

Max props to him not sure why the pro dayz players dont like him.

Caporegime
they dont like him as most servers they are given gear ! are friends with admin.

so basically how it goes in mod of dayz.

buy server, spawn best gear in for yourself. need a heli okay lets spawn one in.
need to know where big clan is on server? open up admin tools check .

that is majority of big dayz youtubers . those who play and have since start know this. cant really fault them on the videos they are great but as for the gear and killing and stuff just avg players.

this is also why not many of them have done much on standalone and are waiting for admin tools or playing rust which you can do just like arma 2 mods ;) this is great for videoing but not great for players.

Caporegime
I don't mind Frankie, I just think some people love him too much ( half nakid pictures on walls comes to mind ). At least it's not pewdiepie, one of my most hated gamers on the interwebs

Back
Top Bottom