South Park - The stick of truth

Soldato
The layout is basic but brilliant, not a quick play either by the look of it, 70mins in and still on the first quest :)

I had fears it would be a quick game but certainly not that.

On top of everything else its absolute side splitting comedy.

Soldato
was watching towellie streaming this on twitch last night. looks pretty damn fun to be far! pretty simple game mechanics but I'm more in it for the story/lols as I do enjoy southpark :D

but not for the £39.99 asking price on steam o.O

Associate
Played few hours yesterday, recording everything and freaking love it :) As a SP fan I could not as for more than this

Associate
At first I thought this game would just be a novelty, the gameplay looked pretty shoddy to me.
However after watching a stream of it the other day to see what it was like, I promptly went and purchased it. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a game than I did while watching that 30mins of stream.

I've heard reports of it only being around 15hours long, but a 15hour episode of South Park? Sign me up!
Gonna wait until it unlocks on Steam though as I've still got a few games to keep me going until then :)

Soldato
£30 is still a bit much for what I consider the playability of this game as it's single player? (wouldn't be interested in this MP if it even has it? ) so play through the story once, maybe twice with possibility of been given story changing options then never to be installed again. :p

might see if I can borrow it using this new steam sharing thingymajiggy. or maybe "evaluation" copy... :p

Soldato
look after the pennies ;) or random £30 spendings on games that I'll only play for a week ;)

I try to be a bit more careful with my spending choices on games these days. ok so I dumped £15 on rust...but I'm enjoying it and been on most nights the past few weeks. did the same with dayz standalone but then clan jumped ship and all went back to epoch... FFS!!!

haven't bought bf4 premium yet as I don't fancy doubling the cost of my game :p still gotta have a look at that mexican vpn ;)

too often just waste money on game I'll never play :p played payday2 in the beta (was given a key) and pretty much all the clan mates had preordered and going on about how amazing it was and going to be playing it for ages. was alright right... could see it getting really samey... game released....then a few weeks later...no one was playing it xD dodged that hole in the wallet ;)

£2 an hour is pretty bad for what I like to spend on games money wise and time wise :p suppose the content and lolz might be worth it though :) at current bf4 is at like 16p an hour xD that's more like it ;)

Soldato
£40? I'd rather wait, thank you.

Clearly you can get it for much less than that, seeing as this thread is full of links to CDKey sites.. or you could just Google it.

£30 is still a bit much for what I consider the playability of this game as it's single player? (wouldn't be interested in this MP if it even has it? ) so play through the story once, maybe twice with possibility of been given story changing options then never to be installed again. :p

might see if I can borrow it using this new steam sharing thingymajiggy. or maybe "evaluation" copy... :p

Have you never bought a single player game then? As you just described a large number of story-based single player games..

Back
Top Bottom