Relocating to Cornwall

Soldato
OP
f5249864.jpg

6b7b60c2.jpg

This is our local beach, 15 minutes walk. Also cheddar valley cider is deceitful. Tastes like squash, but you get ****ed very quickly!!!!

Soldato
You people are nuts. Someone come save me. In return I will give you all the pasties in the land (I don't like them anyway).

Soldato
I've debated doing this myself but am unsure of whether I'd get work...

Many network engineering /Unix/net management jobs there?

Soldato
Well my update on post 57 is that we have made it not to redruth but st breward ,right next to the start of the camel trail.
Still commuting from yorkshire but im staying down there for good in 2 weeks ,just need a job now but we managed to buy cash and tbh the bills seem cheaper.
Find the blackness at night and total silence a big contrast and i just love it so far
.summers going to be great ,cycling to padstow surfing at polzeath and walking on the moors

Caporegime
Emmets, emmets everywhere :p Introducing your foreign genes to our pool, I'll have ye know we're proud of our extra digits!

I'd also like to apologise on behalf of us all for Camborne. Sadly nuking it from orbit was not approved at the last council meeting.

Soldato
Mmm yes cambourne is a bit rough ,seems to be a lot of people with walking sticks ,whats all that about ?
Tbh we have had a great welcome from the cornish folk and loads of advice on veg and chickens for the garden

Soldato
My brother did exactly the same thing recently. Gave up a well paid job, living near Bath working all over the place and moved to a lovely Cornish town called Pensilva, absolutely loves it there and wishes he had done it sooner, kids and wife also love it equally as much.

Soldato
the reason you so called locals cant buy a house down there is because one of you so called locals sold a house to an outsider and scooted with the loot,so wind your neck in and stop moaning.if it wasnt for outsiders there would be no cornwall.

Welcome to the forums, you'll fit right in here

Man of Honour
the reason you so called locals cant buy a house down there is because one of you so called locals sold a house to an outsider and scooted with the loot,so wind your neck in and stop moaning.if it wasnt for outsiders there would be no cornwall.
Or villages with 200 people and 11 faces.

Back
Top Bottom