FIFA 14

Soldato
Can you guys get on FUT? I can't get on Xbox,iPhone or the web app.

I put all my expensive up for sale again and not been able to get on FUT since. Funny how each time i decide to sell up the expensive lot, the servers go completely down.

Edit: my Pro players stats have gone back to how they was in beginning, this normal?

Soldato
Isn't constant 1-2 passing refered to as a 'passing game'? :)

Tom, just put it down to having a bad day, it doesn't sound like rob plays sweaty, i don't know but through balls and fast passing is a good play style.

I've played Rob and he plays a very good possession game. When he doesn't have the balls his players are tight on you. He will mix it up and play the odd lofted through ball. He's a decent player :)

People often go on about spamming this and spamming that. If it works for people they will try to exploit it. I'm finding ways to counter act these tactics however and having quite high success against fast wingers with Benteke up top :)

Kompany with sentinal sorts that out haha.

Soldato
People turn into demons playing this game and lose all sense of reasonableness making any old excuses for losses :p.

I sometimes think I've been bummed when I've lost a game but just forget about it and move on. If you play long enough you realise that the FIFA aids will even itself out over time and if you're a good enough player you can overcome the game bending you over and still win. It's just more difficult :).

Soldato
People turn into demons playing this game and lose all sense of reasonableness making any old excuses for losses :p.

I sometimes think I've been bummed when I've lost a game but just forget about it and move on. If you play long enough you realise that the FIFA aids will even itself out over time and if you're a good enough player you can overcome the game bending you over and still win. It's just more difficult :).

Exactly, rather than moan about it you should be looking for ways to learn from it and become a better player. :)

You on PS4 Rusty? add me if you are and we can play sometime.

Soldato
Exactly, rather than moan about it you should be looking for ways to learn from it and become a better player. :)

You on PS4 Rusty? add me if you are and we can play sometime.

Be easier if you add me buddy. I'll forget :p. PSN: Rustee

I've sold up but I've got a couple of cheapish teams left to play with so sure :p.

------------------------------------------------

I ended up with 5.5m coins and sold them for £75 per mil... gets me all of my money back and a bit on top. If I hadn't had made a couple of mil in the last month from Wednesday in form trading I'd have been seriously down. It's almost tempting to carry on and keep rolling the fund up but I got a feeling prices will bomb soon.

The being down part doesn't bother me per se; if the game felt more rewarding I would have kept Ronaldo and Ibra and co till the end and let them rot in my club come FIFA 15 but I just don't get enough enjoyment from using them due to the way the game is.

Last edited:
Soldato
Be easier if you add me buddy. I'll forget :p. PSN: Rustee

I've sold up but I've got a couple of cheapish teams left to play with so sure :p.

I ended up with 5.5m coins and sold them for £75 per mil... gets me all of my money back and a bit on top. If I hadn't had made a couple of mil in the last month from Wednesday in form trading I'd have been seriously down. It's almost tempting to carry on and keep rolling the fund up but I got a feeling prices will bomb soon.

No worries, evens the playing field then as I don't pump too much money into the game. I have a BPL team worth around 150k.

I'll add you when I get home this evening

Soldato
No worries, evens the playing field then as I don't pump too much money into the game. I have a BPL team worth around 150k.

I'll add you when I get home this evening

My version of 'cheap' is a bit different to most peoples :p. Here's my two teams. Neymar was packed so he was free. Bale has now gone for Modric.

442 BPL / La Liga hybrid (an almost exact copy from a FIFA 13 favourite and translates nicely to FIFA 14):

rWRFDKX.png

Brazil false 9 team:

knedpqc.png

Soldato
For some reason, Eto'o wins every header when I play against him.

His head is so shiny :)

A man his age shouldn't be able to jump..

I find Robben winning a surprising amount of headers, due to charging in & throwing himself at it, rather than outjumping.

Even I was a bit :eek: though when my paulo Futre scored a header from an obscure angle, vs Felipe Sanspamma!

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom