Cheating

Soldato
Where has the 7 years come from or have I missed that bit?

The message OP found

Im really sorry XXXXXX but i cnt do this anymore we r kiddin ourselves if something is gna happen. I love u so much but i dnt c a way forward. We just go around im circles and we r hurting so many people in the interim. We r lying hidin 2 see eachother. We cnt do this. 7 years later n we r in the same position. Im sorry please dnt hate im so upset right now that i cnt bare 2 fink that u wont b in my life. Im sorry

Soldato
try and get proof (legally) don't say anything about the dogy things you've done (this will be very bad for you). as this can help you with custody/assets

get advice from a solicitor and start taking steps to ensure the divorce favors you and your daughter.

Best advice in here too.

Man of Honour
The problem is that if you think she's cheating you will see everything as a representation of that, even if she's innocent.

I've only scrolled through the first dozen or so posts but this is so true.

Speaking from personal experience, time heals and things get easier but it's never the same. It's like having an old battle scar. You know it's there but you learn to live with it.

With that said, too many couples jump at the first hurdle without giving their all to put things right.

Soldato
How's he going to get any definitive proof without a little spying/stalking though?

Hire an OCUK detective?
2h3rnnc.png

Man of Honour
Where has the 7 years come from or have I missed that bit?

Your mind probably shied away from the festering mess that she made of English, like you'd look away from someone who'd just taken a dump on a good painting and smeared the faeces around with their own face.

I love u so much but i dnt c a way forward. We just go around im circles and we r hurting so many people in the interim. We r lying hidin 2 see eachother. We cnt do this. 7 years later n we r in the same position.

There are several possible translations into English, though;

1) She's been "seeing" this person (everyone is assuming the person is a man, but that's not necessarily true) for the last 7 years.

2) She was "seeing" them 7 years ago and is "seeing" them again now, but not in between.

3) She's talking about the present and future, not the past and present. It's a plausible interpretation, given that the previous bits of garbled mess are about their secret relationship going round in circles with no way forward. If that's her perception (as she says it is), then she would think they would be in the same position in 7 years time. Why 7 years and not next year or any other amount of time in the future? Maybe she has a reason, maybe not. If this is what she meant, the point would be a reference to some time in the future. How much time wouldn't really matter. Maybe '7' just flittered into her head at the time.

Permabanned
:D

Wolves birds for you, in fact for a small fee OP I'll pop round and give her one sort her out have a word with her.

Associate
Sounds like we not getting the full story tbh.

Why would anyone in a relationship spy on the partner? After all you do not own yer partner and have no right to do this.
Why would she have both sets of keys?

Relationships are based on trust without that it is as good as over.

It sounds like she wants the relationship to be over and I cant blame her 1 of the number 1 turn off for women is possessiveness and jealousy.

Soldato
OP, please remember that ~70% posters in the forum are (foreveralone.jpg) trolls.

You suspected she was cheating, you investigated, and it was confirmed. The only thing you need to know is that your suspicions were confirmed, and it is better to know 100%. Move on.

Soldato
OP, please remember that ~70% posters in the forum are (foreveralone.jpg) trolls.

You suspected she was cheating, you investigated, and it was confirmed. The only thing you need to know is that your suspicions were confirmed, and it is better to know 100%. Move on.
I was shown a thread on mumsnet relating to this which seemed to ring very true.

The gist was that the drip, drip effect of things seeming strange or not adding up turn the suspicious partner totally paranoid and almost questioning their own sanity. Ultimately you should trust your gut if things don't seem right, they aren't.

Who knows what has went on prior to this to make the OP take the steps he has.

Back
Top Bottom