FIFA 14

Soldato
or 1-2 through ball spam you. The web app might make you rage quit your browser however... but you are used to doing that anyway.

Rob, you were doing constant through balls. Spamming them constantly and that is the reason I quit. It is not fun to play against.

Why are the servers down after a ******* **** day at work. I ******* hate things like this sometime. Absolute ********.

Soldato
Rob, you were doing constant through balls. Spamming them constantly and that is the reason I quit. It is not fun to play against.

I played against you like I play others on here and they can tell you that I don't spam anything. When you have the likes of Xavi and Iniesta in your team, through balls are a necessity. How else am I going to score if I don't pass the ball? Wish it into the back of the net? :p

The reason you quit is because I was 6-1 up with 30 minutes to go and you weren't having much of the ball.

:p

Last edited:
Soldato
I played against you like I play others on here and they can tell you that I don't spam anything. When you have the likes of Xavi and Iniesta on your team, through balls are a necessity. How else am I going to score if I don't pass the ball? Wish it into the back of the net? :p

I'm just not in the mood to argue today so just drop it.

Soldato
2mwi82q.jpg

Soldato
WTF so I come home from work and I can't play fifa?

Why are the servers down after a ******* **** day at work. I ******* hate things like this sometime. Absolute ********.

FFS! HAD ENOUGH OF THIS.

Calm down girlfriend!

Go see a therapist to pass the time?

Soldato
Do you have the PS camera, I wish you could stream yourself now.

I have an image in my head of you smashing your house up :p

After today I'm close to it! I'm in such a bad mood.

I'm even seriously considering quitting my job. Being a debt collector has to be one of the ******** jobs ever.

Caporegime
After today I'm close to it! I'm in such a bad mood.

I'm even seriously considering quitting my job. Being a debt collector has to be one of the ******** jobs ever.

Repo Men are brilliant, that fake repo show lizard lick towing is hilarious. so fake but i watch it for comedy value not realism.

I take it your just a call centre agent and not a Bailiff/Repo Guy?

Soldato
Repo Men are brilliant, that fake repo show lizard lick towing is hilarious. so fake but i watch it for comedy value not realism.

I take it your just a call centre agent and not a Bailiff/Repo Guy?

Haha yeah, repo men are a different type.

I work mostly in an office, I don't call out much via the phone as I deal with pre-litigation in business accounts, so my job is more investigative work and figuring out why a debt has remained unpaid, status of company, assets within company, contacting directors etc.

I did do normal debt collection via the phone for about 12 months and it was.... Words can't describe.

Anyway, as of tomorrow I will be leaving my job with immediate effect.

Cheers Fifa thread, I'm glad I've got it off my chest!

Caporegime
Haha yeah, repo men are a different type.

I work mostly in an office, I don't call out much via the phone as I deal with pre-litigation in business accounts, so my job is more investigative work and figuring out why a debt has remained unpaid, status of company, assets within company, contacting directors etc.

I did do normal debt collection via the phone for about 12 months and it was.... Words can't describe.

Anyway, as of tomorrow I will be leaving my job with immediate effect.

Cheers Fifa thread, I'm glad I've got it off my chest!

LOL well that escalated quickly.

Mate do yourself a favour and find another job and then hand your notice in.

Do not leave your current job without another one guaranteed in your pocket.

It's your life but seriously it would be a mistake to just pack it in like that without lining up another job first.

Soldato
LOL well that escalated quickly.

Mate do yourself a favour and find another job and then hand your notice in.

Do not leave your current job without another one guaranteed in your pocket.

It's your life but seriously it would be a mistake to just pack it in like that without lining up another job first.

Yep, with the way the economy is right now, rage-quitting a job is a really really bad idea, no matter how much you might be hating it.

If you did quit though, would you leave via the left door or right door? :o

Back
Top Bottom