US: The Flash (2014)

Soldato
***BEWARE OF ANY POTENTIAL SPOILERS FROM ARROW!!!***

So in case some of you may or may not be aware...The Flash is looking to get back onto the small screen!

Played by Grant Gustin. The show is set to start production on its Pilot next week!! And we already have our first look at the character in costume!!!

theflash_cw_costume.jpg

There's a bigger version here if you wish to view in more detail!

Hopefully, the Pilot will impress people and the show will get a full series order sometime between May and July (look out for some comic-con footage hopefully!!). Which means it should kick off around about Sept/Oct 2014!!!

I could not be more excited about this!!! :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Smallville was terrible. At it's absolute best it was OK. Gotta agree with Greboth Arrow is a far superior show. I just hope they keep Caity Lotz on.

Smallville started off okay but got worse and worse. Lana was so stupidly hot, but such an awful actress :p

I still have vague memories of an episode where Lana and some other birds went a bit vampire like or something, so awful. Like so many shows it got worse every season and was god awful after 4-5 years.

Arrow is far far better to start with, but it's the kind of show where rather than just coming up with a good arc every year they usually just go bigger every year... till they just get ridiculous and stupid like Smallville got. I hope it doesn't go that way and manages to keep the urge to keep going bigger in check and just keep making good stories.

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Smallville started off very slow for like 3 seasons maybe more but got better, some episodes were epic like Young Justice among others but there was a lot of guff as well.

I must admit I hold a small hope that one day they will make a grown up version, maybe called Metropolis, bit like Louis and Clark but not so camp and more Superman!... :)

Going back to this though, could be good.

Soldato
OP
Smallville started off very slow for like 3 seasons maybe more but got better, some episodes were epic like Young Justice among others but there was a lot of guff as well.

I must admit I hold a small hope that one day they will make a grown up version, maybe called Metropolis, bit like Louis and Clark but not so camp and more Superman!... :)

Going back to this though, could be good.

It's spelled LOIS!! What is wrong with people?? :p

Also, they have and are doing a grown up version. It's called Man Of Steel with the sequel set to be released in 2016. ;)

Seriously tho, with Smallville. It had the opportunity to become Metropolis (there was even a poster revealed at Comic-Con in 2008 I believe). But they kept stalling and stalling in making him become Superman that by the time season 7 was done, it all went downhill (apart from season 9 which I found to be awesome!).

But I don't think we will see a TV version for at least another 10yrs. Or maybe longer.

Back
Top Bottom