Titanfall (Respawn Entertainment's new IP)

Soldato
Well just had about 8 games lost 6 of them,played poor k/d ratio wise but not once did i care its just lots of fun! one guy did repeatedly seem to get me he was level 27 to my 6 :/

Dont like how you cant use burn cards off the bat cause they supposedly make a difference?

Anyway over all i love it :D i like how the modes change through the maps and just is allot of fun its very quick works well and to say its a custom source engine its even better

Soldato
Had a go on my mates account and solid game play but....

Bots are ****ING TERRIBLE !!!!!
I dont remember AI in any game so bad... You go on them and they ignore you and dont even bother to shot towards You when you are killing them .

Are you not impressed with cloud power?

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Are you not impressed with cloud power?

Cloud has nothing to do with the AI... :confused:

Azure is used to run the servers and nothing else.

played a couple of rounds last night... must say the standard has improved a lot since BETA!

Yeah, tell me about it, got my buttocks handed to me in a fair few Attrition and Pilot Hunter matches last night :(

Soldato
If anybody would like to add me and play some games later tonight, would be awesome... have Skype/Vent too if anybody is interested.

I'm rubbish at FPS games (I just like this one!), so apologies in advance.

Name: Luxotican

Caporegime
I assumed the game automatically pulls you up when you ledge grab. So can you shoot from a wallhang?

I use a controller pad. Maybe next time I grab something I won't press the jump button immediately after, to see if it works.

Unless there is another button? X on the pad is interact, maybe I need to press that?

Associate
I haven't been able to play the game yet. Gets stuck on the very first loading screen with all the spaceships. The loading cursor going around and around...

Anyone else get this?

HeX

HeX

Soldato
I assumed the game automatically pulls you up when you ledge grab. So can you shoot from a wallhang?

I use a controller pad. Maybe next time I grab something I won't press the jump button immediately after, to see if it works.

Unless there is another button? X on the pad is interact, maybe I need to press that?

It's whatever you have set to your 'scope up' button. Which by default is right click on mouse and LT on pad.

You don't have to be hanging from a ledge, you can do it anywhere you are wall running.

Just set off wall running then tap scope up, you'll stop and just hang from the wall.

e.g.

Caporegime
It's whatever you have set to your 'scope up' button. Which by default is right click on mouse and LT on pad.

You don't have to be hanging from a ledge, you can do it anywhere you are wall running.

Just set off wall running then tap scope up, you'll stop and just hang from the wall.

e.g.

Oh right, cool.

Left trigger then.

Associate
I've not had a single crash yet in about 8 hours play this week.

The exception being when I quit the game Windows seems to think Titanfall.exe stopped unexpectedly :/

It's fun, but interest is starting to wane slightly. I found myself yesterday just flying between flags back and forth without much opposition on a couple of the maps which made it a little tedious. Hopefully that's just down to people still getting to grips with the maps; it does take a switch of thought to think vertically, having not played the likes of UT for a while.

Back
Top Bottom