** 6 Nations 2014**

rpg

rpg

Associate
78 minute mark decided the 6 nations. France scored the try and conversation against England and failed against Ireland.

I wouldn't say that. France scored against England, but didn't against Ireland (a try disallowed to a clear error shouldn't be considered). Ireland could have scored in the 78th minute against England, but didn't - so not really a valid point. Couple that with the falsely awarded try for France, you have to say it was overall, a deserved championship for the Irish.

Man of Honour
That was pretty painful watching the Wales - Scotland match earlier although Wales took their opportunities very well. Stupid decision by Hogg as it was looking like it could be quite a competitive game before he shoulder-charged.

Well done to Ireland also for the championship after a very close game. England also managed to take their chances very well against Italy, I thought the match would be much closer than that.

Soldato
As someon just tweeted
'Only way this could get more dramatic is if that Malaysian plane lands on the field'

I am very happy that team got what they deserved, and a nice send off for BOD, just a shame against NZ in tne Autumn.

Soldato
Anyone watch Stephen Ferris' comeback for Ulster last night?

This was the first play immediately after he came on -

Now that was a 15 month run-up :D!!!

he's a pure animal. The size and strength of the man in the flesh is hard to take in
Shame he so injury prone :( would have tore up the 6 nations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom