No fat ladies

Associate
Used to love watching them cook together :( those were the good old days, having a drink and a smoke at the end of the show, and both told it like it is! a far cry from today.

Soldato
Sad news. Just watched her in the recent BBC show How to Get Ahead at Medieval Court and I thought she was looking suddenly old. May she be enjoying the big all-you-can-eat in the sky.

Soldato
Saw the thread title and thought "will scrape" until I realised I was in GD and not motors.

Such a shame RIP, They obviously enjoyed what they did and it was fun watching them. Agree with the above, 2 fat ladies and Keith Floyd would have amazing though most of the show wouldnt be aired these days.

Soldato
Her description of Tony Blair is inspired.

It s a delight,

Later she observed the budding union between Booth (“desperately needy”) and Tony Blair (“a poor sad thing with his guitar”). Later still she observed that the “wet, long-haired student” that she had known had been replaced by a man with “psychopath eyes. You know those dead eyes that look at you and try to work out what you want to hear?”)

Soldato
Embarrassed myself earlier - a particularly unflattering picture came up on the news... I only caught a glance and asked if it was one of the hairy bikers.

Oops!

Back
Top Bottom