Dayz Breaking Point (Arma 3 mod)

Caporegime
3 more wheels and I will finally have a car to play with for a few minutes before someone shoots my wheels and kills me :)

i spawned in earlier on eu 20 infront of a pick up needs one wheel :D

got sniped in thirsk earlier died even hear the shot :(

last night was on the new map its chernarus sort of reskinned. not overly fond of it myself prefer thirsk so i think ill play on that and altis.

Associate
So I spawned in Pergos Base I think it was and I forgot I logged out of there. I saw 2 guys looting the area so I sat and stalked them for a while until the ran into a tower. I thought I might of gotten spotted but didn’t and took them both out!

My heart was racing after it! Went to meet up with my brother to hand over some of the gear I looted and then we both died. I am guessing it was a guy with a sniper and a silencer lol because I didn’t hear a thing.

We since we were new spawns we decided to try out a different map and it was Thirsk Winter. My brother got took hostage and they eventually let him go, but found himself running in slow motion after that. What happened to him?

Caporegime
yeah its e if you not injured. if you have broken legs you can tell as legs will look bloody.

also if you injured bind custom key to h in action 1 for eg and you sit down and heal.

Permabanned
[TFU] Thegoon84;26053802 said:
Is it just me or do the cars in arma 3 feel strange and look too big?

I feel the same way, when you pan the camera they do not seem to be in proportion, pickups seem to look the worst for some reason. They also handle pretty bad imo compared to A2.

Associate
So I have a question lol do zombies appear in town when another player is about? I was quite proud with myself last night I managed to make a sniper shot which to me seemed like it was miles away lol I would say 500-600m away, not sure if this is any good but looking back I could hardly see the tower I was standing in so the poor guy wouldn’t of knew where it came from.

I think he thought it was in the town he was heading ha-ha. You don’t come across anyone friendly on this game, everyone shoots on site!

I accidently logged onto a hard-core server so I couldn’t put down a waypoint to check my distance, can I log onto a different server and still have my character or do I have to go into the same server? I was on EU#8 last night

Associate
Ah right so I must have just been in a high populated area because I have died a couple of times there. So I logged in last night, and the loot I got from a guy who had a sniper and scope with a lot of ammo all gone and I was a fresh spawn!

Is there a delay in logging out? I know there was a server reset 10mins after I logged out or could someone of found me and killed me with the delay in logging out?

Back
Top Bottom