Do we Have any Mega Rich Posters?

Caporegime
If these people had actually read what I put rather than replying off the first sentance than they would have seen it was not a boast.

If I had wanted to boast I would have said I had Gucci's surely?

Claims to be "getting rich".

Can't spell "sentence".

Yeah, good luck with that.

Also, what the hell is up with this comment?

For someone who's meant to be walking around in £300 shoes, you seem to have a lot of time left over for being a knob.

Man of Honour
Claims to be "getting rich".

Can't spell "sentence".

Yeah, good luck with that.

Also, what the hell is up with this comment?

For someone who's meant to be walking around in £300 shoes, you seem to have a lot of time left over for being a knob.

Some of the richest people I know have terrible spelling and grammar tbh, depends a bit on how they became wealthy.

£300 isn't really that much to spend on footwear these days. (Obviously not what your everyday person spends but you don't even need to be rich to spend that amount on footwear without having to do it on credit, etc. these days)

Associate
At least he's having a go? :confused:

If I remember correctly he sells crap purchased from online auctions, as in pallets of consumer returned or ex-stock goods. While his efforts are some what commendable he's not going to become a millionaire no matter how many Celine Dion CD's he sells and literally is a modern day Del Boy. He's also Autistic which probably plays a part to this delusion as well.

Soldato
Permabanned
He has gone straight from uni to living at home with mommy who part owns his company and put money into it despite him claiming he started it with £100, he lives at home selling tat on Amazon and thinks he will be a millionaire.

How can you judge anything... you are still on the dole whilst making money on the side via cryptocurrency and not informin the HMRC or the benefit office, so not only are you a leech on society you are also openly committing benefit fraud... well done you moral compass of society you!

Permabanned
If I remember correctly he sells crap purchased from online auctions, as in pallets of consumer returned or ex-stock goods. While his efforts are some what commendable he's not going to become a millionaire no matter how many Celine Dion CD's he sells and literally is a modern day Del Boy. He's also Autistic which probably plays a part to this delusion as well.

Not online auctions, I have a direct supplier. I can ring him tommorow and have X pallets delivered the day later.

I publish my company accounts at the end of the month so I am sure you can have a laugh at how much money I have not lost :)

Soldato
How can you judge anything... you are still on the dole whilst making money on the side via cryptocurrency and not informin the HMRC or the benefit office, so not only are you a leech on society you are also openly committing benefit fraud... well done you moral compass of society you!

Interestingly, JSA seems to be unrelated to capital gains. If you're on the dole and mining currencies that *then* appreciate in value and keep your savings sufficiently low then as far as I can tell it's all above-board.

Soldato
Not online auctions, I have a direct supplier. I can ring him tommorow and have X pallets delivered the day later.

I publish my company accounts at the end of the month so I am sure you can have a laugh at how much money I have not lost :)

How do you get round the storage costs? I know John Lewis a few years back contracted waste at £1 an item, but as i'm sure you know £1 50inch plasmas are great but once in a blue moon compared to the torrent of small electrical goods and crockery sets. Or do you not go direct and buy from a third party?

Genuine question as it it seems unless you have a guaranteed buyer for every item WEEE regs make it a non profitable business unless you are very lucky, as eventually you end up with a load of stuff you have paid for but no one wants but cannot dispose of for free or store for free.

Permabanned
How do you get round the storage costs? I know John Lewis a few years back contracted waste at £1 an item, but as i'm sure you know £1 50inch plasmas are great but once in a blue moon compared to the torrent of small electrical goods and crockery sets. Or do you not go direct and buy from a third party?

Genuine question as it it seems unless you have a guaranteed buyer for every item WEEE regs make it a non profitable business unless you are very lucky, as eventually you end up with a load of stuff you have paid for but no one wants but cannot dispose of for free or store for free.

I deal in books. I don't touch electronics, they attract the most scammers out there and Amazon charges the most fees for them. I did around 150 cameras and 40 iPhone 3Gs' back when I was a soletrader.

I guess I have been lucky but I have found there is no such thing as "no one wants" if you sell it for the right price.

Back
Top Bottom