My smart phone history

Caporegime
was looking at the new phone size tool on phone arena and thought it would be interesting to see other peoples smartphone history in

67cc0G6.png

The SGN was by far and away the worst
All the others were very good.. the apple i got imported before it was released in the UK, it was pretty amazing tbh

I will be getting the Z2 but looking at it i dunno if i can handle the size!

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
i really havent had many, and i certainly have been through the brands..i do tend to keep mine for two years. the only phone brand i have had 2 of is motorola with v3x and razr hd maxx

Soldato
I jumped late into the smartphone wagon:

TlzZS8R.png

Will probably upgrade next year, hoping for something like the Z1 Compact, I have small hands and I can just about manage the HO.

EDIT: Woah... they even have my old W910i as well... no pics for the E600 though :p.

Did I really use a phone that small...?

Last edited:
Soldato
Mine's probably the only one so far where the size hasn't increased on average for each generation :D

Phone%20size%20comparison.png

Owned the Nexus 4 for the longest out of the bunch...so far. Out of all of them the least liked was definitely the Desire HD, not a bad phone but christ was the tiny battery stupid (1250mAh or something?).

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh dear...I'm stating the obvious...Junkie alert...

49 and most likely more to be added...

Although I think I've been cured...so far none of the latest 2014 iterations have grabbed my attention...yet...lol :p

Out of interest what are you guys using to produce these photographic lists? Be interesting to list my phone history in graphic form.

Last edited:
Soldato

Although I think I've been cured...so far none of the latest 2014 iterations have grabbed my attention...yet...lol :p

Out of interest what are you guys using to produce these photographic lists? Be interesting to list my phone history in graphic form.

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/size

Recalibrate it and shrink the credit card until it's about a quarter of the usual size, that way you can fit more in a row. 5 seems to be the max per row however...

Caporegime
OP

List the ones you haven't had lol.

I tried to get a pic of my 5510 I scrimped and saved for, alas not to be

Waiting for someone to go iPhone 1 to 5 lol

I don't know which was my best,
The iPhone was a revolution
The HTC was just so well built. Sold it for good amount too
My moto is brilliant. Except for 1GB ram.. Android does seem to clutter up. IPhone did not do this
The Samsung was by far the worst. Cack glass
Always having signal issues
Dire battery
it put me off for life

The ones of you who have hopped between ios and Android are interesting

Mine very much increase in size with time
I am apprehensive about the z2.when I first saw note I thought too big

Last edited:
Associate
Lol I've had too many phones. Moto X was my favorite size.

I'll agree with the Moto X size. I've had far too many phones of late than I would like to have done. Into the same site I compared the Moto X to the new HTC One M8 and hell fire, the One is qute a lot taller than the Moto X. More than I was expecting.

Soldato
I started but lost the will to live. I counted 22 and then stopped.

Same.

HTC Universal --> HTC TyTn II --> HTC Touch HD --> HTC Hero --> HTC Nexus One --> Samsung Galaxy S --> HTC Desire HD --> HTC G2 --> Samsung Nexus S --> Samsung Galaxy S2 --> Samsung Galaxy Note --> Galaxy Nexus --> HTC One X --> Samsung Galaxy S3 -> S3 LTE -> HTC One -> Samsung Galaxy S4 -> Moto G, Galaxy Note 3 & Nexus 5
Samsung Galaxy Tab --> Advent Vega --> Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 --> Nexus 7

Each one of these is at least 3 months use. If you added in all those I've used for a week and moved on, I dread to think how many it would be.

Soldato
ZJdRUDZ.png

Not had that many and you can see a pattern emerging. Also the Galaxy was just an S and the HTC 8X is just that and not an XT.

I love my current HTC 8X, amazing wide angle 8MB camera and great performance.

I am due an upgrade but as I'm a jammy git with 100mins, unlimited texts and internet on EE for £10pm and I'm happy with it I'm not bothered for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom