**COMPETITION** Plantronics RIG Universal Stereo Gaming Headset

Associate
1 - It's compatibility with PC / Xbox / PS3 / Smartphones and tablets which means you can have one universal headset for all your needs.

2 - The three EQ profiles look very interesting. Pure, Intensify and Seismic. I think this really sets them apart from other headsets which normally do not offer this.

3 - They look amazing and the ear cushions look very, very comfortable which is a big factor with gaming headsets. No point having a headset which becomes uncomfortable after an hour!

Associate
- Mixer connects and mixes mobile phone and game audio
- One-touch call, chat, and music controls
- Ultra-comfortable ear cushions and headband

Associate
For me, the attributes which make it stand out are

- One-touch call, chat, and music controls -> REALLY useful when the phone goes. Not sure I'd use the other feature allowing you to mix in your mobile phone, but this one I'd use.
- Ultra-comfortable ear cushions and headband -> they actually LOOK comfortable. Hope they're washable too.... :)
- Noise-canceling boom mic -> something to drown out all the fans in my room in the heat of the summer. Brilliant! :)

Soldato
-Inline mic/removable boom so I can take it out of the house without looking a ****
-mixing phone and game audio so my nagging gf can give me chores without me having to stop playing :p
- Looks sexy as hell

Associate
Interchangeable across all platforms, onestop headset for all gaming needs
audio and mobile mixer
stylish looks and colour.
cant wait to plant this rig on my head :)

Associate
(1)I really like how the cups move when you put them round your neck letting them face up. (2)The interchangeable mic is blooming fantastic! (3)The separate volume control is awesome, being able to have music at a different volume to a skype call/mix etc... well smart!

Associate
1) Ability to talk and switch to real bros while talking to my "e-bros(?)".
2) The mic quality will make me sound like a harmonic gospel choir while I'm suggesting strategies.
3) The lay flat design ensures that when I'm not using the headset, the desk will be hearing my "gangsta" rap tunez (<- spelt with a Z!!)

Soldato
!) One-touch call, chat, and music controls
2) Master volume and mute control
3) Interchangeable boom and inline mics

In it to win it.My Planatronics 780's wire is held together with tape as the wire casing perished >.<

Soldato
1] it's a new headset, I need a new headset, this one looks like it might be good!
2] it can do special things with phones. If I had friends this would be awesome. I suppose the talking clock will have to do.
3] if I win them they would be free. Free things are awesome. Just go back to that time when you didnt have to pay for intercourse 5UB... Just remember how awesome that was! If you ddon't pick me I'll have to pay. You and I ddon't derserve that kind of shame

Man of Honour
1) It's versatility, not only does it work beautifully with your PC but also your mobile phone, consoles, tablets and Skype compatible. It's also has a detachable mic and an inline mic too. All this without costing the earth. Phew! :cool:

2) The styling, this thing looks amazing, it looks like it means business but ultra modern too! And it looks solid as a rock!

3) Being able to switch between a mobile phone call and your gaming with just a flick of a switch is pure simple genius! No need to quickly fumble around for the mute button, and no need to remove the ultra comfortable headset and then hopefully take the call before they've hung up on you each time your mobile rings!

Associate
The mixer can make uninortant things like other people quieter and my games and sublime music taste louder.

Its red and stylish, stylish helps you get laid and red makes things faster, so i clearly will get some faster if I won this.

It can probably be used as a weapon and survive intact to protect myself from people trying to steal if because they're jealous of my sexy headset.

Soldato
1) it's just what I've been looking for being cross platform, and good for gaming/calls music
2) it's sexy, where most things have looked at aren't.
3) noise cancelling mic, which is also replaceable.

Man I so want a pair of these.

Associate
It has a very vibrant and professional look

The cross platform compatibility is genius and saves time when trying to find the right headset for the device you want to use.

I love the one touch chat and call function as well!

Associate
The things that stick out for me are

Mixer connects and mixes mobile phone and game audio
One-touch call, chat, and music controls
Ultra-comfortable ear cushions and headband - most important of all - my misshapen head I find it hard to wear most headsets

Soldato
1) Mixer box allows me to connect my phone/tablet without having to mess around behind my rig.
2) Premium finish and good looks.
3) I can unplug the boom mic and use as regular headphones out and about.

Back
Top Bottom