Spring meet 5th April 2014

Man of Honour
If the forecast improves I'm game, but it's currently a little gloomy.

My front tyre needs replacing soon, that plus damp roads and me with little experience especially long distance has me erring on the side of caution currently.

Speaking of replacing my front tyre. I currently have PR2's front and back, what should I get on the front PR2/3/4?

Soldato
Growse what are you on now? I seem to recall/had a dream/spoke to a horse and he said that you'd moved to a different machine.

Speed Triple. :)

If the forecast improves I'm game, but it's currently a little gloomy.

My front tyre needs replacing soon, that plus damp roads and me with little experience especially long distance has me erring on the side of caution currently.

Speaking of replacing my front tyre. I currently have PR2's front and back, what should I get on the front PR2/3/4?

Just had a PR4 fitted on the rear today. On the basis of the ride home, I quite like it, only had PR3's on the F800s and thought they were great. Not cheap mind.

Soldato
I have Pr3s on both the front and rear of my Vstrom... they inspire such confidence and its like the bike is begging for me to get as far over as possible :)

Soldato
OP
Shame there are so many drop outs :(

Oh well, I'm still looking forward to it, the GPS can either take us on relatively easy but fast paced A roads or twisty fun and slow B roads. Either option takes around 2-2.5 hours. So see how we feel really :)

Back
Top Bottom