The Big WWE Wrestling Thread

Soldato
One if the best bits of wm30 was the second Stone Colds music hit, then The Rock, I was electrified..

Was totally blind sided by Brock going over.

Good to see DB win the belts, time for afresh title run and the crowd loves it.

Raw was brilliant as well..

One thing tho that really made me laugh:

Dem Brock Lesnar calfs LOL, Triple H seems to skip calf day as well.

Soldato
Me and my mate said that about Brock, I mean he doesn't have the smallest of legs but don't go in proportion to his body. When AJ said she was putting the belt up I knew she was going to lose, otherwise it would have just been a good old asskicking but raw and WM were amazing ;)

Associate
Don't see the issue with the Undertaker loss, It had to happen & it was a great surprise. We moan about how stale the product has become but we can't handle a little unpredictability in a WM Undertaker match?

Good end to the battle royal. I can't help but think they could really have legitimised Bray Wyatt with a win over Cena... :rolleyes:

Soldato
Heard that on the radio this morning, such a shame, so glad he got his HOF moment but its just bizarre, his youtube stuff in recent years was some crazy stuff but his motivational heart was in the right place.

R.I.P Warrior.

Soldato
Pretty iconic speech he gave just before...

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe a final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them bleed deeper and something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be im.mortalized. By the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him." - Ultimate Warrior

Associate
So many ex wrestlers seem to die in their 30's, 40's and 50's. It's really sad and shows what wrestling can really do to your body.

In the 80's/90's there was the need to try and look the biggest/meanest as possible and there was no doubt a lot of steroid use during that time. So many guy's have passed from heart failure it's unreal.

I'm glad that they are trying to curb that type of drug use these days but personally I don't think they get enough rest from the schedule.

RIP Warrior.

Soldato
Just seen this and I am in shock! I know he has been a bit mad as of late but looked like he had come to terms with the past and had just signed a legends deal with WWE. He was never really my fav but though he was great.

RIP Warrior.. :(

Associate
Shocked to hear this morning about the death of Warrior, grew up watching the wwf in the 80's and still catch it now when I can.

Glad he got a final chance to get in the ring on RAW Monday night and speak to the fans.

Quite sad what happens to a lot of these guys that wrestle and entertain in arena's every night.

Jake the Snake's speech at the HOF was sad as well, he is another one that was close to death not so long ago.

Pretty iconic speech he gave just before...

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe a final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them bleed deeper and something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be im.mortalized. By the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him." - Ultimate Warrior

Wow maybe he knew something was wrong?

Last edited:
Caporegime
I would say it was the years of steroid abuse that has done it, not the wrestling.
It would have enlarged his heart for one. :(

This is why it's good that WWE now push wrestlers like Punk and Bryan. No steroids at all going on there and they'll certainly be around a lot longer than most.

They are definitely trying to cut it out though. Look at the size of Batista now compared to when he first started. Much, much smaller man now.

Not sure about Cena tbh. He's big, but he looks quite natural to me.

Soldato
This is why it's good that WWE now push wrestlers like Punk and Bryan. No steroids at all going on there and they'll certainly be around a lot longer than most.

They are definitely trying to cut it out though. Look at the size of Batista now compared to when he first started. Much, much smaller man now.

Not sure about Cena tbh. He's big, but he looks quite natural to me.

They've apparently came down hard on steroids since Guerrero's death in 2005. Whether it's working or not I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom