Problems with Colour?

Soldato
Hey , i was wondering if somebody could help me. Whenever i open a image in image viewer or photoshop etc the whites are yellow. Its not my monitors due to them displaying white fine. I've included a screenshot example below.

IifMAfR.png

The image on the left should be white and not yellow. But whites are working normally on everything else. Its not always been like this it has suddenly happened so i'm not sure if ive accidentally changed some setting or something?

Last edited:
Soldato
I get this on my Samsung screen when I reinstall Windows. But it's usually the other way round (yellow in Windows, white in PS). Though I have had it the other way round on occasion.

It's the colour profiles being changed that causes it. I believe it's Ctrl + Shift + K in Photoshop. I got one of the tech guys here to have a look at it when it first happened, they changed my RGB colour profile in the working spaces to sRGB IEC61966-2.1

Soldato
OP
I've just checked and the RGB profile is already sRGB IEC61966-2.1 . I tried changing that and nothing happened.

Edit - Ive got the images to appear white in image viewer by changing windows color managment. Now i just need to figure a way to sort Photoshop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom