watchdogs min spec announced.....

Caporegime
Have you guys done this before? I am just a bit worried about my account being banned or something because of it. At £15 though I cant resist!

Soldato
Really don't understand the hate for uPlay. It loads faster than Steam and Origin, doesn't run in the background all the time (launches when you start a game, easily closed when you stop), and you at least can get some in-game rewards for your achievements in games unlike the other two.

From a game library management perspective, yes it's a hassle having games spread out all over the place, but uPlay itself isn't an awful thing. Let's be honest, as PC gamers we've put up with far worse. GfWL, anyone?

Soldato
Got all the way to the checkout then it said my order couldn't be placed and to try again later. I tried again later and I can't even get to the checkout review now because it's saying it can't verify my CC.

Soldato
Got all the way to the checkout then it said my order couldn't be placed and to try again later. I tried again later and I can't even get to the checkout review now because it's saying it can't verify my CC.

It just worked for me.

Cheers for the heads up, will save me a bit of money and I don't really care where I buy it from.

Associate
Will be waiting for some decent reviews before I pick this up.
Don't want another Colonial Marines :eek:

If I do pick it up it would probably be on PS4 now due to Uplay being forced on us again.
Seriously, wtf does a game require two digital distribution / DRM platforms.

Back
Top Bottom