Diesel dyno day this Saturday (19th April) in Telford

Soldato
Hi guys,

Just a heads up for any diesel heads who may be free this Saturday. We're having a rolling road day on Saturday in Telford at Monster Tuning on their new Maha dyno.

DSF1183-695x463.jpg

(Audi A4 2.7 TDI with NOS and water meth at last years RR day in Leeds)

3 runs with print out is £20 and there will be a BBQ, beers for passengers and prizes given away for Biggest BHP, Most Torque and Crowd Pleaser.

If you're interested you can find more info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/415473485256833/

Cheers!

Soldato
OP
It's great value yeah. Monster Tuning have just had a brand new Maha MSR500 dyno installed, so they're giving us a good price to help raise awareness of the new facility and let people know it's there.

Soldato
OP
Feel free to bring it along Peerzy. Although it's a 'diesel dyno day' we often have people come along who want to run their petrols as well, we just don't advertise it as such :)

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Handy knowing there is a maha in Telford.

I take it a maha/maha run would be similar enough for a comparison?

Food and drinks sounds like a good day. Despite being diesel only.

Soldato
OP
Maha pride themselves on producing the same results no matter which dyno you run your car on. For example the owner of Monster tuning ran his new Range Rover Sport on their dyno in Germany when he went over to look at them, and when his was installed the car made exactly the same bhp on the one in his shop.

Associate
I used diesel to clean my engine components prior to assembly, does that count? ;)

Joking aside Telford us a lot closer for me and I would be interested in a rolling road day organised there!

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
will have a word with Gibbo when Im back in work, i know he likes powerstation. its arguably more central than powerstation but might be worth putting it to the public vote. i think paying £20 instead of £35 would be the factor most people see.

Back
Top Bottom