Diesel dyno day this Saturday (19th April) in Telford

Soldato
These are the guys just up the road from Severnvalley Motorsport, I believe they have an agreement to use their rollers now they have the new MAHA unit installed.

Should be lots of high power GTRs running there soon.

Man of Honour
will have a word with Gibbo when Im back in work, i know he likes powerstation. its arguably more central than powerstation but might be worth putting it to the public vote. i think paying £20 instead of £35 would be the factor most people see.

It still amazes me that after, what, 10 years of relentless loyalty to Powerstation they are still unable to do a better deal than 35 quid for 4 minutes on a Dyno :p

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
yeah, i guess its just the established place though.

Will speak to gibbo. may as well put it to a poll on here.

i quite like going to powerstation but i know its a fair old trek for a lot of more northern members.

Associate
That's close enough Task ;) Just pop down and run your car!

I don't have anything in a state to be run yet, but once the MGB is done I would love to run it over a dyno and see what it's making!

Possibly bring a Jensen Interceptor along too if it's finished and running OK.

The CSK needs new plugs/filters/oils the timing checking and a wheel balancing before it goes on a rolling road again.

It sounds like it will be a great day and if I wasn't already planning a day of MGB work I would have come down, deff interested in future events though! Hope the weather is as good tomorrow as it was today for you.

Soldato
Telford dyno day gets my vote, obviously though given how close I am to Telford! Do like powerstation and have used them for work a few times as well as going to the dyno days but somewhere closer suits me for the RR just fine.

Soldato
OP
Soldato
As I found out when I arrived it's a 2 wheel dyno at the minute, the 4 wheel one doesn't turn up for another few months so having an OcUK day there might be a bit limiting until the summer.

MrSix - Nice to meet you fella, cheers for the BBQ and the Golf smoke out :D!

Last edited:
Soldato
20 min drive and £20 suits me better than powerstation. Assume these guys know what they are doing and can monitor for det, AFR and boost. I want to get my DIY engine swap checked out before I start slaying on it.

Back
Top Bottom