• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

LuxMark 2.0 Bench Thread

Soldato
Been having a quick play with this.

I've noticed a few things...
  1. Uncle Petey that's a good score, my 7950s don't come close to that! (Although they're not clocked nearly as high)
  2. While I can't beat Humbug's Single card score, I think my 7950s probably beat him on Bang-for-Buck based on their score. I think Uncle Petey's 7970CF probably beat that though, depending on how much he paid.
  3. The application seems to detect and display the clocks you were using when you loaded the application, however the score reflects the clocks you were actually running.

I paid £310 for my first 7970 and £275 for the second (both brand new), but that was a while before 290's were released and long before the current 2nd hand market prices were being seen with 7970/280x/290's.
I think I did alright for the time, as that's simply what they cost though I didn't enjoy spending the money :D

Caporegime
143hrav.jpg
room

eoacm.jpg
sala

2mott6r.jpg
luxball

14.3 drivers I think

7970 @1280/1840mhz

Caporegime
OP
And on the scoreboard Wazz. :)

Your scores look a tad low in my opinion considering your clocks used. I recommend updating to 14.4 beta drivers and running each test more than once to improve your scores.

Soldato
PHEW!! Panic stations over. It turns out i needed another bump of voltage. This is a great gpu stress tool as well. This weeded out a fractionally unstable overclock. Something that months of gaming and lots of OCCT error testing did not pick up.

3Qy3BIj.jpg

Interestingly I've just found I can run clock on this that cause Heaven to crash.

Caporegime
And on the scoreboard. :)

There goes Humbugs Indian summer at the top. :p

:eek: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom