Looking for high end cars to photograph

Soldato
Hi all,

I've not been hugely active on here for a while, so for those who don't know I'm an automotive advertising photographer.

I'm currently looking for new cars to photograph for my commercial portfolio - High end saloons, luxury SUV's, sports cars etc.

I know there's a lot of tasty cars on here, so if you own one, or know somebody who does and would like some new photographs of it then please get in touch or pass them my details. I'm also happy to give away A3 prints to the owners for their time.

Here's some examples of my work and the type of shots I'm after:

13893597807_cef0bdf345_b.jpg

14077068272_79084808ab_o.jpg

14077068372_2cc5ae8edf_o.jpg

13893602459_52de70fdd7_o.jpg

14080702744_fb37a8354d_o.jpg

Cheers!

Soldato
Great photos, sounds like a good job. I'm always very jealous of Henry Catchpole writing for Evo and Cyclist, seems like a fab job.

It's a good job the Amarok was remapped as they are gutless!

Soldato
OP
Nice shots and it's good to see the photo/video career is still working out for you :)

Thanks bud, having a ball!

Great photos, sounds like a good job. I'm always very jealous of Henry Catchpole writing for Evo and Cyclist, seems like a fab job.

It's a good job the Amarok was remapped as they are gutless!

Haven't worked a day in my life! The Amarok is pretty quick for a big old truck, remapped and straight through Milltek exhaust system.

Soldato
Check out Eyedot's F40; he could do with some decent photos of it. The images he has look like they were taken using a milk bottle for a lens :p

Soldato
Blackhawk, please give it up. You are baiting yourself for a response from others. If you stay like this, I won't be surprised if you get banned.

On topic: Lot of nice cars here, you could come to a RR day and get some great photos of some members cars.

I have been to two Ocuk meets, one RR and one at donington. Yes a couple of members have nice cars...lets face it the OP isn't looking to take pictures of Toyota Yaris or Honda Civics...

Caporegime
There's plenty of people with interesting cars that don't come to the meets and RRs but might be interested in getting a few nice shots of their cars and helping someone out in the process. Stop trashing threads all the time.

Soldato
I thought this was a discussion forum. Why are you posting in here anyway? You have a 20 year old ford focus, sorry to break it to you but its not what the OP wants. I could quite easily set the Op with a couple of friends who have nice cars.

But to be honest I can't be bothered.

Soldato
You find anything like that on here. Just bog standard BMWs and boring Mondeos mate.

Off the top of my head, there's a couple of 911s, a conti GT, an F40, at least one GTR, a couple of RS6s, along with loads of performance Audis/Mercs/BMWs. In fact, there's probably a lot more than that but I can't be bothered looking through the show us your motors thread.

Literally no idea what you're on about.

Soldato
kia rio pimp enough? :p lol....... nice pics though :D

how did you get the pic of the vw's at the end, like the moving shots? the 4x4 maybe a shop? and the sirocco, was that done hanging out of a boot?

just curious really.... or is it trade secrets ;)

Back
Top Bottom