Looking for high end cars to photograph

Soldato
Probably a bit boring/mundane to be of much interest but I have a C7 Audi A6 and my best mate has the same car in the same colour but different alloys/engine. Both of us are based in south Nottingham.

Let me know if they are of any interest.

Associate
You should approach a few luxury car hire companies. You would then have a selection of cars to choose from that way and i am sure they would love to have a few photos to display for their customers.

We work with a few and occasional get to borrow cars like SL amg's, lambos, gtr's etc.

Associate
I thought this was a discussion forum. Why are you posting in here anyway? You have a 20 year old ford focus, sorry to break it to you but its not what the OP wants. I could quite easily set the Op with a couple of friends who have nice cars.

But to be honest I can't be bothered.

Really? Based on what you've just said about yourself knowing some people with nice cars, what makes you think that the guy with the focus doesn't know anyone with nice cars?

I'm curious as to why you're not only posting in this thread, but even on this forum tbh. I'm pretty sure a lot of other people here are thinking that too given the way you are.

Associate
kia rio pimp enough? :p lol....... nice pics though :D

how did you get the pic of the vw's at the end, like the moving shots? the 4x4 maybe a shop? and the sirocco, was that done hanging out of a boot?

just curious really.... or is it trade secrets ;)

I am quite curious about this too!

Soldato
Do my S15 if you want :p Not very high end though, i'll give you that.

Pretty sure he posted about some work he did hanging out the back of a car.

Soldato
I get my R8 V10 Coupe in Brilliant Red later this year (September time).

Not exactly a supercar but I am excited for it!

I think an indoor shoot in a bright white, almost clean room type warehouse building would look great.

How do the shoots usually go?
For example, any kind of driving to location is obviously going to get the car filthy, do you hire someone in to clean the cars as your pictures all look spotless!

Soldato
I get my R8 V10 Coupe in Brilliant Red later this year (September time).

Not exactly a supercar but I am excited for it!

I think an indoor shoot in a bright white, almost clean room type warehouse building would look great.

How do the shoots usually go?
For example, any kind of driving to location is obviously going to get the car filthy, do you hire someone in to clean the cars as your pictures all look spotless!

Please do this car OP! I love R8s. Its probably my dream car.

Have an album of R8 pictures.....and I'm not a huge car fan.

JP, you are one lucky guy.

Soldato
I thought this was a discussion forum. Why are you posting in here anyway? You have a 20 year old ford focus, sorry to break it to you but its not what the OP wants. I could quite easily set the Op with a couple of friends who have nice cars.

But to be honest I can't be bothered.

Are you and MarkDavis related?

Back
Top Bottom