• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

LuxMark 2.0 Bench Thread

Caporegime
OP
Nice one Kaap, it would be interesting to see how that Titan compares when your not running 4 of them :)

Those scores are still pretty good and scaling is decent. Maybe now we'll start to see some more entries now the ice has been broken.

Your making updating this thread look like a full time job:p

Its harder than it looks lol. Especially when you have people using 1, 2 and 3 cards, doing single, dual and triple card runs and using different drivers and gpu clocks in each post. I'm looking at you Peter!

I think i bite off more than i can chew with this bench. The other ones have been easy...until now. :D

Soldato
Its harder than it looks lol. Especially when you have people using 1, 2 and 3 cards, doing single, dual and triple card runs and using different drivers and gpu clocks in each post. I'm looking at you Peter!

I think i bite off more than i can chew with this bench. The other ones have been easy...until now. :D

Why do you think I nearly gave up on the TR thread? (yes, I know it needs updating. I'll get round to it :))

Soldato
Okay ignore my last post, these scores are a tad better.

4770k @ 4.4
290x with 14.4 WHQL @ 1300/1625 +239mv

Flipped the switch on my Gigabyte OC board to turn off my wifi for this bench to bump up to x16.

Ball
luxball_26693.png

Room
Luxroom_1810.png

Sala
lux_sala_3688.png

Scoreboard updated. :)

Don't think anyone will be catching you up Kaap.

About that... :D

Caporegime
OP
Okay ignore my last post, these scores are a tad better.

4770k @ 4.4
290x with 14.4 WHQL @ 1300/1625 +239mv

Flipped the switch on my Gigabyte OC board to turn off my wifi for this bench to bump up to x16.

Ball
luxball_26693.png

Room
Luxroom_1810.png

Sala
lux_sala_3688.png

About that... :D

The mighty Kaap displaced in two, nice. You'll get a slight bump if you use 14.4 Beta (RC1) btw. A bit faster than the WHQL drivers.

Back
Top Bottom