find out my gf slept with another guy who was in a relationship. tell the other girl?

Associate
I would go out like in the movies. An explosion behind me and never looking back on some super cool ****.

Step 1: So you you must dump your girlfriend, she's a ****. You know it, we know it. Can I get her number?

Step 2: What you must do is challenge the guy to a 1 on 1 if you win he tells his girl he cheated. You must win. I'd win.

Step 3: **** his bitch.

Step 4: WINNING

Glad to be of service.

Associate
I've not read the whole thread but from what I can gather you were split up when she cheated on you. Not sure where she's in the wrong here...
If you can't trust her that's your issue. She slept with someone else when she was single, hardly the crime of the century!
If you can accept this, do. If you can't, split up, there's no point punishing her for your insecurities.

Unless the other girl is a really good friend, don't tell her.

Associate
Bin her and tell the lads lass if it please you.
Bestvthing to do is walk away. You may have been on a break but you were previously in a relationship and out of respect a break should be to see where youre both at not dive into bed with someone else cause you have a free pass..

If shes so easy to jump into bed at being drunk ftom accepting someone buying drinks all night for her then your relationship means not as much to her asit does to you.

Bin her and find another dont waste your life being insecure and havinv trust issues it will only end up changing your outlook in your next relationship whwn this one inevitably fails.

Be thd one that bins her and make her loose out. Dont see the poi t in breaks if you have to have a break, and one goes off and jumps into bed withsomeone else thats alarm bells its game over.

If she had the chance to be with him shedprob not have gone back to you but he wasin a relationship

Associate
Don't bother saying owt.

Just walk away from all of it. The girlfriend/ex-girlfriend (wasn't clear from your OP if you are still with her or not?), the drama, the other girlfriend, just walk away and don't look back.

Back
Top Bottom