HTPC Keyboard & Mouse

Associate
I'm looking for a small combined keyboard and mouse for my HTPC similar to Logitech diNovo Mini or Lenovo N5902 which I can place on top of my Milo ML03 case when not in use, my budget is around £60

Associate
I'm looking for a small combined keyboard and mouse for my HTPC similar to Logitech diNovo Mini or Lenovo N5902 which I can place on top of my Milo ML03 case when not in use, my budget is around £60

I have two Lenovo's and they get annoying after a while. The small mousing range means your thumb will miss its target a lot and you have very poor point to point accuracy. What this means for me is that I end up moving around a lot to get to the place I want the cursor to move to. It's fine for quick uses, click on a link or two, but if you are going to spend any amount of time doing browsing/typing on the htpc, you might find yourself truly aggravated like I am. I ended up keeping a wireless keyboard/mouse under the coffee table for those times I have to do more than casual browsing. Also, the Lenovo has no F keys, makes getting thru bios issues very difficult.

Associate
The K400 is not as big as you think it is mate, its quite discrete. Certainly smaller than a standard keyboard.

Don't need a stand, it sits flat on one of its long edges, just park it next to the telly or whatever. :)

Associate
OP
The K400 is not as big as you think it is mate, its quite discrete. Certainly smaller than a standard keyboard.

Don't need a stand, it sits flat on one of its long edges, just park it next to the telly or whatever. :)
Do you have the K400? If so can you provide me the height and width measurement please

Back
Top Bottom