Hazro series - HZ30Wi, HZ30WiQ, HZ27WA, HZ27WB & HZ27WC

OG

OG

Associate
You're well within your consumer rights to get that sorted by the manufacturer as it's clearly a defect of the product.

It's the first time I've had a product go majorly wrong so I'll have to see how this plays out! Have fired off a webnote to OCUK and also messaged Hazro so let's see what happens. Ideally would like a refund so I can just get a different monitor!

OG

OG

Associate
No luck yet, I have sent multiple messages to the [email protected] address and through their webform on the website and still no luck. I have contacted OCUK and they have just suggested to hear back from Hazro. I'll chase up with both next Monday, I am completely in warranty with Hazro for this it's just a pain how rubbish they are with communication!

Soldato
My advice is buy one without glass, one less thing to go wrong. Both of mine have been fine and fingers crossed should last for a few more years yet. At the time the closest competition was nearly twice as much. If I was buying now and could drive it I would be looking seriously at 4K.

Associate
Anyone know anything about the upcoming Hazro 4k displays?

From their website:

Hazro roadmap and 4K announcement
High resolution Ultra HD 4K monitors are arriving at Hazro: launch ETA: June 2014

Back
Top Bottom