OnePlus One.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Agreed, I wanted one, and if i could have just bought/pre ordered one I'd probably have got one.

All this invite crap has put me off.

Soldato
Agreed, I wanted one, and if i could have just bought/pre ordered one I'd probably have got one.

All this invite crap has put me off.

Yep, with the amount of competition available, making people jump through hoops and play the numbers game to get a chance at getting one will put people off big time.

However, I doubt OnePlus actually mind. They seem to have such a minuscule production amount, that even if they lose a big chunk of people, they'll still be selling more than they can make for a while anyway.

Soldato
This looks sweet, it has stopped me wanting a Sony Z2. But the problem is you can't buy this yet :(

Great specs, build quality, price... whats not to like.

Soldato
Ever since this phone was rumored and since people have got hold of it I have wanted one but just wondering if anyone else is now starting to look elsewhere? With the G3 out soon and also the "Nexus 6?" possibly?

Soldato
Ever since this phone was rumored and since people have got hold of it I have wanted one but just wondering if anyone else is now starting to look elsewhere? With the G3 out soon and also the "Nexus 6?" possibly?

there's no proper way of getting it.. I'd get it just for the price but I'm not going to be arse kissing.. no thanks.

Soldato
Completely lost all interest in this phone now.

With the lies about the size, and the near-impossibility of actually getting one, it just isn't an attractive option any more.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Yep, like i said a few posts up, If i could have just bought one I probably would have, But i aint jumping thought hoops to get one....

Soldato
I'm also starting to lose interest, currently have a Galaxy S2 and in dire need of an upgrade.

I don't want anything expensive, and thought this would fit the bill nicely.

Might be time to look somewhere else, was looking at the LG G2 but it doesn't have expandable memory :(

Soldato
Must admit, im loosing intrest too. I dont need a upgrade i just want one, if something good comes before it at a good price ill get it otherwise ill just get it when it reaches everyone which doesnt look like any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom