CASE DEALS AT OCUK

Soldato
Hi guys.

I thought I would post the great deals OcUK have running at the moment.

Antec P100 Mid Tower Silenced Computing Case @ £59.99 inc VAT

CA-214-AN_80609_350.jpg

The P100 is an ATX case that epitomizes cool, quiet, and sophistication. It features Antec’s award winning the Performance One series design and Quiet Computing™ technologies that minimize system noise.

In addition to 7 expansion slots, the P100 also supports 2 toolless 5.25” drives and 7 tool-less 3.5”/ 2.5” drives. With a greatprice to feature ratio the P100 is the only economical case that delivers first class silence performance. A balance of price and feature is achieved by integrating Antec design with superior build quality. Engineered with Quiet Computing™ Technology, the P100 is truly in a class all its own.

Features:-
- Compatible with up to 3-way NVIDIA SLI/AMD CrossFireX.
- Complete dual layer design: steel and foam panels deaden noise.
- Grommet-lined cable routing holes with 20mm of space behind the motherboard
tray
- 2 front panel USB3.0 ports
- 7 quiet 3.5h/ 2.5h drive bays utilize trays with preinstalled silicone grommets
- 2 tool-less 5.25h drive bays
- Advance cooling solutions with top mounts spaced for 240mm radiators
- Includes two silent 120mm fans with fluid dynamic bearings
- PSU intake & front air filters
- Advanced cooling system: includes 2 fans and 3 additional fan mounts
- Sleek front bezel with double-hinged door: open up to 270 .

Specification:-
- Product Name: P100
- Model: AQP100BA
- Form Factor: Mid Tower
- Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini-ITX
- Material Syntheticmaterial and 0.6mm Steel plate combination
- Expansion Slot: 7
- Dust Filter(s) 1 x front + 1 x bottom
- Max CPU cooler height . 6.7h / 170 mm

Drive Bays
- 2 x 5.25" tool-less
- 7 x 3.5" / 2.5h tool-less HDD bays

Cooling
- 1x 120/140mm Front intake fan
- 2x 120/140mm Top exhust fan mounts
- 1x 120mm rear exhaust fan mounts

Included Fans
- 1 x 120mm Front FDB fan, 1200 r.p.m 18dB(A)
- 1 x 120mm Rear FDB fan, 1200 r.p.m 18dB(A)

I / O Ports
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x Audio I/O ( AC97 & HD Audio)

- PSU mounts ATX/ EPS standard
- Cable Management Extra large cable routing space …20mm
- Dimensions (H*W*D) 484 * 220 * 523 (mm)

WAS £74.99 inc VAT.

BUY NOW @ £59.99 inc VAT

Antec P280 Super Midi Tower Case - Gun Metal Black @ £79.99 inc VAT

CA-168-AN_70898_350.jpg

The Antec P280 epitomizes cooling, quiet and sophistication. The durable polycarbonate layer prefitted deadens any noise and ensures Quiet Computing™. The P280 also boasts an new all black interior for a new updated feel from the older P180. . Additional features include two internal 2.5" SSD bays, and a mountain of 3.5" bays, excellent cable management and a special gunmetal gray finish for one-of-a-kind style.

- Supports up to XL-ATX Motherboards
- 9 Expansions Slots
- Quad GPU Support
- 6 Cable Routing Holes
- Bottom PSU mount with dedicated air filter
- Maximum Size CPU cutout
- Suipports GPUs up to 330mm long
- Top Power/Reset Buttons
- Front I/O Ports: 2 x Audio / 2 x USB3.0 / 2 x USB2.0
- 3 x 5.25" Drive Bays
- 2 x 2.5" Drive Bays
- 6 x 2.5" Drive Bays
- Top Cooling: 2 x 120mm TwoCool Fans
- Rear Cooling: 1 x 120mm TwoCool Fans
- Front Cooling: 4 x 120mm Fans (optional)
- Removable filters on PSU intake and front intakes

WAS £99.95 inc VAT.

BUY NOW @ £79.99 inc VAT

Soldato
Not a fan of Antec old school design of non-removable drive cages...any Corsair case deals instead? :D

Btw what happened to the Fractal Design case range?

Does OcUK no longer stock them? (Or did OcUK ever stock them? Can't remember now)

Associate
Not a fan of Antec old school design of non-removable drive cages...any Corsair case deals instead? :D

Btw what happened to the Fractal Design case range?

Does OcUK no longer stock them? (Or did OcUK ever stock them? Can't remember now)

Yes they used to stock Fractal Design, which got good reviews. I think they were discounted then discontinued.

Used to have the P180 like the case & the filers but it did run hot due to lack of ventilation but was quiet once the tri-cool fans were replaced.
Would go for a case now that only has 120mm fans

Soldato
OP
Well the P280 has been out for around 4 years now, the P100 is newer and offer good newer features.

But watch out for the first week of May **cough** Computex **cough**

I have worked directly with the Product Developer to work on a new Antec chassis which is being launched at Computex. It will be very different to the designs you see from Antec. This will be a clear winner!

In fact we have 3 new chassis coming, but I'm unable to tell you any details yet. 10 days is all you need to wait :)

Soldato
Ace if you are releasing a new mini p180 im going to be rather annoyed as I just got the old one last week. :)

Soldato
Well the P280 has been out for around 4 years now, the P100 is newer and offer good newer features.

But watch out for the first week of May **cough** Computex **cough**

I have worked directly with the Product Developer to work on a new Antec chassis which is being launched at Computex. It will be very different to the designs you see from Antec. This will be a clear winner!

In fact we have 3 new chassis coming, but I'm unable to tell you any details yet. 10 days is all you need to wait :)

I personally hope the external design doesnt change too much - some of the "gaudier" designers out there may have the best cooling available but wouldnt ever touch a case with a weird shape or bright colours all over it (personally not even into see through side panels but could live with that for the right case)

Back
Top Bottom