Watch Dogs - Ubisoft's Third Person Shooter

Associate
Exactly the pirate copy is reported to have really poor performance because it has a coin miner embedded in it

The one without a miner in it also has framedrops. But hey easier to just blame it on dumb people that dont know where to get there stuff from.

Some people still click banners to get a bigger ...., some people still download movies that has a passworded file in it and you need to fill out online forms to get the password..

Game is good, but runs like a dog from time to time.

Associate
Great video to show what the immersion is like, and to think I've read people claiming the world looks empty and dead...

He doesn't have his phone out to see it but every civilian you see has a little unique info panel too, quite impressive IMO.

watch in 1080

Associate
Your 780s arent enough. I run those and they arent enough. The game stutters to fill the cards when they go over 3050mb vram with 1 monitor.

The original Titan should be good with it, I'd guess? I expect a patch on release, though, especially for consoles. I've resisted temptation so far and am waiting for my copy on release.

Soldato
Id say this game runs as good as I could hope..
I have a 290 in crossfire but since crossfire doesn't work yet im running it on a single 290 without any overclock.. All settings maxed apart from AA which is set to temporal SMAA instead of MSAA and I get anything from about 30fps to 75 fps...which is great for a single 290 at stock speeds.

Soldato
Yeah it is... exactly and its running fine on ultra settings on a 290 so once crossfire works and we get some new drivers it should run much better too.

UXB

UXB

Associate
Would i be able to run this game seeing as folks with much better specs than me say it runs bad ?
Don't want to splash the cash if it runs like a Dog ;) shame theres no demo :mad:

i3 2120
ATI 7870
8GB Ram

Back
Top Bottom